18 - Back Home

Vivian 

Three days later.

"V you need help?" Chris asked, i smiled at him before slowly getting out of the bed. I thought i was able to go home two days ago, but no they wanted me and the girls to stay a few nights to make sure everything was fine. The girls were healthy it was just the fact i was still having complications from giving birth. 

"I'm fine Chris, i'm sore as hell but I'm fine." I told him, he still helped me up though. Your probably wondering what my answer was when he said 'Let's get married'. I was shocked, and i was quiet startled from his sudden words.

"Let's get married." he said. 

I stared at him with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just had twins, we haven't been together for six months. We haven't known each other for a yea--- my brain was so over whelmed. The room was dark, but with the light peeking through the curtains i could see his face, you could tell he was serious. Not the mad serious-- the serious look of hope. i guess. 

"Wh--" i couldn't even form words. I shut my mouth and just stared at him like an complete dummy. 

He leaned in and kissed me. "Look, i'll wait if that's what you want. I know it's sudden" 

"It's unexpected.. I don't know what to say.." i mumbled. 

"You don't have anything now. But when i ask again don't say no." 

It was still fresh on my mind but neither have I or Chris brought it up.

"Baby, you alright?" Chris asked snapping me back into reality. I smiled, "I'm alright, just day dreaming." I mumbled, he pulled me closer by my waist. "I know your still thinking about what i said the other night, don't stress about it okay? We got twins to look after." He said before giving me a kiss. I bit his bottom lip softly, i don't know why but i just like doing that to him.  

One of the girls made a noise which made me and Chris end the kiss. Turning around to face the car seats that were on the bed, Nylah was sleeping and Noella was looking around with a frown, her pacifier was on her shirt. 

"What's wrong Ella?" I cooed leaning into her car seat, she raised her hand and touched my nose before placing it back at her side. Having twins were alright, since i still had Chris and the nurses around they helped me. But i know now that we were going home it was going to be different with only Chris and I alone. 

"V, Pat is waiting for us at elevator, word got out that you were coming home with the twins today." Chris said, I nodded before grabbing my purse and the diaper bag. Chris said he'll be fine with carry both of the car seats. 

When we exit the room, i checked out at the desk of this floor. "Congratulations again," one of the nurses that helped the other said. I smiled thanked her. Meeting Chris and Pat at the elevator, he pressed the down button and we entered when it opened. 

It was silent, no music for some reason. Yawning, i sighed. I was tired, i wasn't able to sleep on my stomach since i was still bloated, you'll probably mistake me as being pregnant still but at five months. Dr.Pai said it should go down without a couple more days. I couldn't wait honestly, i want my flatness back. 

When we exit the elevator and made it to the front of the lobby, Chris pulled down the blankets over the car seat so the paparazzi couldn't get a picture of them. You could hear the commotion and the security making sure nobody that didn't need to enter the hospital inside. 

"It'll be loud but it go quickly. Don' take nothing to the he-" Chris tried to coach, i chuckled a little. 

" You can coach me about this but stay quiet when i was giving birth?" I asked,