25 - Bad Habits

Vivian 

(A week later)

"Stop it." i whined, Chris laughed before pulling me into him and kissing my cheek. I could literally fell the wetness on it. This is how our mornings starts off, some reason i'll wake to see him staring at me or trying to mess with my face. If i wake up before him i'll tickle him, so either way it goes we're playing in the morning. 

"Girl you better love my kisses." 

"Your kisses are nice but with less saliva." I quirked, he raised an eyebrow which means he going to say something nasty.  I just know it. But hey, it's one the things i love about him. 

"Less saliva? You always up in my mouth. You don't mind the saliva when i eatin-" 

"Chris." I whined, he smiled before squeezing my waist. It was around 8am, since the twins are a little bit bigger they sleep in more, so me and Chris can stay in bed a little longer in the morning. We never sleep in, we sometimes get up and eat breakfast or do what were doing now. 

"You only 'Chris' me when i state facts that turn you on." he said all of sudden with a smile. 

"No, never. I just say that to stop you from saying nasty things." i stuck my tongue at him. He leaned in and sucked on my tongue. I ended up laughing in the middle of it. 

"I say nasty things? What about your freaky ass?" he was now in between my legs hovering over me as we stared at each other down intensely. 

" I can say whatever i want, whenever i want." i teased, 

"So i can do whatever i want, whenever i want? Coo." He responded before grinding into me. I bit my lip and placed my hand on his bare chest. 

"Nope move ya hand, i'm doing whatever i want." he was trying to be serious but ended up laughing. "I'm serious though, i need a nut, got me hard this early in the morning." he complained. 

"That's my fault?" 

"Nah, i don't get turned on when my girlfriend is in the bed with me only in my shirt with no panties." he stated with a straight face. 

I imitated his look as we stared at each for a minute or two before he smiled. "I swear, i cant stand yo ass." 

"But you love my pussy, my lips, my body, my smile, my face, my personality, my--  me." 

"When did i ever said all that?" 

I just shrugged, i remember him saying before though. "What are we doing today?" he asked, i stretched and laid my head on the pillow and thought. "We can chill i guess, but i got to help Terri and Alex with something for a hour to two," 

"When are you thinking about leaving?" he asked, he thought he was slick, i could feel his cold ass hands moving my shirt up over my waist and him pulling his shorts down. 

"around noon, why?" 

"I'mma make you take a nap until then." 

There's no point to explain what happened after that. 

**

"Ny, look at mommy." Chris told Nylah as i braided my hair to the back, i didn't feel like putting heat to it. "Hey babes." i cooed at her, she held onto my leg before falling on her butt.

She looked at Chris and poked her lip out as if she was going to cry and Chris face soften up, she let out a small whine before reaching for him. 

I shook my head, babies only cry if they fall and it didn't hurt if you give them attention.

Chris picked her up in his arms and she laid her head on his chest as he held her back for support. She looked sleepy and it was near her nap time. Noella already went to sleep, nearly twenty five minutes ago.