10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action

Vivian

Later that week ; Friday

"Where are you all taking me?" I whined. Alex,Terri and Loren were at my door at crack of dawn with these devilish looking smiles on their faces. Me knowing my friends i was quick to closing the front door in their face. But, i failed.

"Come on, get dress! We know you've been mopping around trying to hide the feelings you have for Chris but since we're good friends-- more like great friends we decided to leave the kids with the daddies and get you out the house mami!" Terri said brightly stopping the door with her foot then opening it wide enough for them come in. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. I wasn't mopping around i was just.... not thinking about it or more like him..

"I was not mopping around. Chris is just oo!" I let out a tiny scream, he's something else that's for sure. But he's been at the back of my mind lately. I have my two baby girls to think about and putting stress on them isn't the answer. "See! Now go get dress. Don't test me we're not afraid to dress you." Alex stated firmly. I didn't say anything but stomped lightly up the steps. 

When i finally got dress they literally rushed me out of the house into Alex car and drove off without telling me where we were going.

"Stop all the damn complaining we're going get you relaxed, a little shopping for the babies- Oh my gosh i still can't believe your having twins!" Alex said squealing, I think she's happier than me. I sat in the backseat uninterested until fifteen minutes later the car stopped. If my stomach wasn't huge i would've jumped out the car before she pulled the car keys out of the ignition but i was being slow.

When i finally got out of the car which to me took ages; i noticed we were in front of a spa. I guess i could used a facial or something.

It wasn't a long wait before we were all in white fluffy like robes, feet being soaked, fingers being painted sitting in the massage chairs which gave me absolute life; i was in Paradise. Relaxed and in a nice state. I was stress free as my hands rested on my stomach. What a nice day. Well, you know before she came in.

"Loren this is the reason you could'nt come over? Your with the- the" I opened my eyes to see Morgan pointing at me while she tried to figure out a word to call me. If she was trying to call me the 'baby mama' then okay, i hate the word with a passion but i know i'll be called that. So i tried to get use to it.

Without a word i closed my eyes trying to get back to my sanity. I had nothing against her and i knew she had something against me. She hated me before and i'm pretty sure she hates me 10x more then before; im quiet sure she saw the pictures of Chris kissing me. It's very obvious because 1, i can feel her eyes burning holes through my white plush feeling robe into my flesh. 2, i can't answer that one.

"The whore?" she finally said.

Ooo i wasn't ready.

How Welcoming? No hellos.... How are you? Hey, how my boyfriends kids? Nothing... I was called a whore, shit i was ready to hear baby mama. Like i was more than prepared to hear those four syllables. 20 percent prepared for her to call me some type of man taker or stealer.. or whatever you call the shit.

Whore.

Whore.

I'm a whore.

Ha.

Now that's some funny shit.

I wasn't hurt. Amber called me worst so you know.. I just laid back and relaxed. I'm not going to cause a scene because its out of my character and plus i don't want Loren mad at me for yelling at her. I don't even yell. That's Alex job. So either way I'm not doing shit.