14 - Lover of The Past

Vivian 

"2.00 is your change, have a nice day." the Blondie-- or Tiara, said giving me a warm smile as i grabbed the bag that held my secret snack, Auntie Anne's Cinnamon sugar pretzel sticks. Holding onto the small bag which contained 6 sticks-- i cherished the mouth watering snack. 

It was an normal Tuesday afternoon, Chris had some business to take care of with something i don't know and at the moment i don't care. I'm currently being a fat ass at the mall without having to hear Chris' mouth on why i'm probably endangering the girls health because i wanna eat junk. 

Spending more nights at Chris' place. I grew quite fond of the massive-- over-mount of space-- that was very unnecessary, I learned my way around and now i don't need my phone on me 24/7 in case i get lost.  

Pats on the back for moi. 

Did i mention i can't pat myself on the back? If i did and succeed after about 23 tries-- i'll need to take a nap. Twins will wear you out. 

I was officially edging on 9 months, and i swear these babies are a pain in the --- never mind. I feel like some type of super mega huge pregnant midget ninja who just escaped home because i was supposedly on house arrest until Mr.Brown got home. Yep, he wanted me stay home forever.. and ever... because i'm that amazing. Nah, he didn't say all that because i get annoying-- the good annoying. the annoying when you want your way out of something. So this morning, after Chris left i took a quick shower and threw on some clothes before my body guard appeared at the door to guard me inside the house. 

His name is Mijo. Not really your typical bodyguard more like a friend of his who he blackmailed to babysit me and i couldn't do it so i left before i was held hostage. 

My due date isn't until the end of this month, the 20th to be exact so i had 24 more days until i'm suppose to push twins out of my vagina. 

How wonderful? 

My body shook from the horrifying image that popped up in my brain. Me being Vivian, I watched videos of women giving birth and it's not pretty. 

Not at all. 

But it's nice afterwards when the mom is able to hold the baby and she sheds those happy tears. 

I can't wait to be in that position.. 

No more kicks to the uterus....... Sound delightful. 

It's funny how this is coming from a women whom' wanted to be pregnant quiet depressingly. 

Going back to reality, i remembered i had a nice amazing order of pretzel sticks covered in diabetic sugar in my hands so i quickly found a bench to settled down on since my feet were on the verge of aching. Biting into the stick i moaned out loud-- not to loud that wouldn't be lady like would it? It'll been pregnant like- but it wasn't Vivian like. 

If your wondering on the whole 'I'm a gold digging hoe who's faking Chris being the biological father' shindig, it blew over a day later. Of course i lost a few hand fulls of customers at the restaurant but i wasn't worrying about it. If people wanna believe rumors then so be it. 

Me and Chris didn't let it faze us. Since it blew over so quickly we didn't care who did it and he think it was Morgan but she's nowhere to be found actually. 

Amber #2 disappeared because i stole her man. 

I don't know why i think i need to do something ghetto with that sentence- maybe a ratchet hair flip and a finger snap with a finishing touch of an eye roll. 

 When i was almost about to devour the second stick-- Somebody decided to speak to me. 

"Vivian...." A raspy voice said, i looked up to see somebody who avoid me and who i avoid at times, mainly family get together. He worn some black slacks and a navy blue polo shirt. Me and him-- we share a rocky past. What we done- we vowed to never tell another soul nor speak to each other unless we're in a group of people who's in my family to avoid the tension of people finding out what we done. 

"Andre." I said, i was surprised he would even dare to even to speak to me. I haven't seen him for almost three years. Staring into the devious dark brown eyes that i fell into in the past-- i felt the sudden guilt rush back.

"What do you want?" I muttered.

He smirked before digging his hands in his pockets, staring at me. "Not you;" He spat.  "I losted something good missing with you even though i got her back and got married to her i know she still have a feeling i'll cheat on her again." He finished before looking me up and down. With a fake laugh he started to speak again.  "Still hoeing' around i see. One of those niggas got you knocked up? How you know Chris Brown?" he said with venom laced in his voice.

"I was never hoein' around Andre, i was just naive to guys like you who wants to sleep with their fiance little cousin. " I stated through gritted teeth. 

"Of course, Whatever you say Vivian.. Maybe i should tell Amber what you done to seduce me those years back? I know we made those stupid ass vows to never to tell anybody but maybe the hatred she has for you will build. I think i should tell the whole family." He taunt mordantly. 

I felt my heart nearly fall to the pit of my stomach. "I never seduced you Andre! If anything we shared responsibility for our past. We went behind Amber's back to have sex." i corrected with plead. 

He shrugged effortlessly as he looked around the mall with a thinking expression on his face before looking at me with an blank one. 

"I'm pretty sure she'll believe her husband over the little cousin she always depites." He said. 

Before i could even think nor even say an remark-- he cut-ted me off. 

"And its pretty sad how your pregnant again with some random guys baby. I can remember when you came to my house telling me you were one week pregnant like it was yesterday.Tsk...Tsk.. Vivian hopefully you learned not to take drinks from strangers." he teased before walking off. 

Losing my appetite to eat my food i threw it away in the nearest trash can before waddling my way out of the mall on the verge of tears. How dare he! How dare he bring up the day he had somebody hit on me and buy me a drink that had a plan b pill dissolved in the drink. 

It's true, when i was just 19- Missing with Andre behind Amber's back, we ocassionally had unprotected sex for the full affect. One day i figured out i was pregnant. I wasn't in love with Andre nor did i loved him. It's weird how i never grew feelings for him unlike other males-- Maybe because he didn't say he loved me becaused he loved Amber. We had a no strings attached kind of relationship. He was just a guy i had sex with. 

I never felt the guilt of missing with him since he was particular Amber's. I was a teenager I wanted to feel the rush of getting caught having sex with a man who was in relationship and he was 24. Me and Andre started missing around when i turned 18, it lasted a year-- few months after he proposed to Amber he hadn't tried to stop our little encounter nor did i want to. I wasn't going to be mad or anything. After i miscarried from the mysterious drug that was in my system. Amber found out that Andre was cheating on her-- found some of my panties in his pants pocket. She cut off the engagement and Andre was furious-- But she never found out it was me. And that last till this day.  Andre' cut all ties with me and we made sure to tell anybody- i know he kept that secret but i didn't. I told one person and he made sure to never tell anybody.

I might sounded like an whore back then but i just--- I don't know. 

Sighing i saw my phone light up and Chris' name popped up. Not wanting to talk to him at moment. I knew he was wondering where i was at seeing that i was 3pm and he was home now. I slid my finger across the declined button watching my phone place a new notification saying i missed a call. Pulling out of the mall parking lot i went in the opposite direction of home. 

I need to pay a visit to my brother...

_____________

Thought i'll post something until i put this on hold for a minute. :) 

-Vivian past with Andre.... 

-She was pregnant before? 

-Who did she tell? 

Vote and COMMENT ! :) 

- Kennedy