17 - Babies

Nylah Madison (Purple) & Noella Sky Brown (Pink) in MM 

Vivian 

"How can you be so fucking calm?" Chris grumbled finally pulling into the emergency wad of the hospital. hitting the brakes kinda hard, he took the keys out before he got out the car rushing to my side and opened the door as a boy who had to be nearing his early twenties came outside. must be a valet? 

"Because.. I knew what was going to happened?" I said. he shook his head, one of his hands kept shaking on the way here. When he finally came downstairs from about to walk out in boxers and no shirt, he had on some sweats, a inside out shirt and some Nike flip flops.

Chris gave his keys to the valet, honestly i didn't know people worked this late then again emergency happens at all times. Chris walked me into the lobby, holding my back as if i was going to fall out. I knew how far apart my contractions were so it wouldn't be no more surprises. 

 When we walked inside, Chris scurried off the the main desk, in a low tone telling the recpoinst who stared at him with lust. Seriously? When i was about to walk, another contraction hit, when it finished i walked next to Chris and held onto the desk. 

"What did you want papi?" she questioned. I laughed a little. i would've frowned or been pissed for the fact she was trying to seduce him but Chris face was hilarious. 

If looks could kill. 

"What? Bitch get me a doctor, don't you see my girlfriend over here pregnant?" he snapped. He was nervous, and he took things pretty seriously. The only time i see him really serious about something is when somebody eats his chips. Chips. 

I eat them all the time and blame it on Hood. 

"Well-" 

"Lydia, Please stop flirting-- Vivian?" I turned around to see Dr.Pai, i smiled before giving her a hug. She grabbed a wheel chair that was close and wheeled it over. "Aren't you due for another few days?" she questioned, i nodded before sitting. "Yeah but my water broke not to long ago.." I said trailing off.

"Alright lets get you to a room." she said rolling into the  wad, I heard Chris mumbled a 'finally'. it didn't take long for them to prepare a room for me. When i got in, they gave me a hospital gown to change into. 

I had to get Chris to help me out of my dress into the gown, he was even nervous about that. Hands were shaking, he's acting like if he touched my stomach a baby gone fall out. 

Well, it could... Could it? 

But that's not the point. When i was changed he helped me into the bed as a nurse came in and stuck an iv in my arm, and place other monitors on my stomach. Dr.Pai came in with a few other staff. 

"Do you want any epidural?" she asked. I shook my head no, she smiled. "Natural birth with twins?" she said hinting the fact that i might be a little crazy. Yeah, i didn't want any medication, i want it natural. I smiled back as another contraction hit, i grabbed Chris's hand trying to bare. He hissed a little in pain. 

"I'm sorry." i said, he nodded before taking a seat in the chair next to me. I looked down to his shirt. Should i tell him it's inside out? 

Nah. 

"Well your cervix is dilated to 8 cm, your still in the first stage. When you dilated to 10 cm, you have to push." she said. I nodded before throwing my head back the pillow. The contractions weren't that bad, they were highly uncomfortable. 

"You good?" Chris asked, i turned my head towards him, he still had a worry expression on his face. I chuckled, "Your worried about me?" 

"Nah, a nigga was half sleep. I was having a good ass dream but you had to wake me up to scare the shit out of me." he said.