35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2

Engagement ring in MM

-This Chapter is Long.... ( well to me.)  so beware. I find it kinda corny and stupid but this is the last chapter. 

Vivian

It was now a little after four in the afternoon and all I wanted to do was get something to snack on. Alex and Terri had me on my feet all day and it was drastically reminding me of when they kidnapped me when I was pregnant for Chris. Funny how Chris is behind that and this?

"C'mon Vivian,  your not pregnant so you have no excuse. " Alex spoke.  I sighed dramatically as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

" your not pregnant again are you? " she mumbled and I widen my eyes.  No.  No.  No.  Oh Hell no. 

"No, me and Chris aren't even ready for another child we already have twins." I said  and that made Terri laugh. 

"mhmm. Not at the speed y'all nympho' asses go at.  Knowing Chris odd ass he waiting for the time to slip in raw on purpose." Alex laughed at Terri words and I shook my head as my face redden. 

I decided not to tell them I let him every once and a while, but that's us.  I enjoy the feeling and he do too, condoms do take away some feeling but it's only happens so often. But no more pregnancies no time soon. 

"And if Chris get you pregnant again most likely you'll have twins again because you have some strong genes."

I frowned,  twins are a handful.  I'm not saying their not a blessing because they are.  "Please don't jinx me for another set of twins. I don't know what I'll do..  What would Chris do?" that would be something.  I don't want her jinxing my future if Chris and I conceive again. 

"Now where is next stop? " I asked them. They puzzliy looked at the bags we were carrying. "Uh... You got your hair,nails,wax,eyebrows--" 

"I'm getting pretty fancy looking for my birthday. I would've just taken a day with Chris and the girls and a dinner." I mumbled interrupting their listing of things we already done and what ive done to my body, i'm not a person for big things. Not that i don't like them i just try to keep things simple. 

Terri smiled, "Well, its a special birthday. Since it's almost five, we need to get you home and dressed before six thirty."  she spoke as we walked into the direction of leaving out of the mall. When we finally tracked down Terri car, we put all the bags into the truck and got in. 

Terri pulled out of the parking lot and jumped on the freeway in the direction to my house. I looked down at my nails, looking at the perfect light Violet color nail polish i had.

"So, Terri hows Korey?" Alex asked, we were best friends but suddenly we've been apart. this would be the first time we've seen each other in a few weeks. We all have our separate lives. 

"She's good, being a bad ass. But she's with her dad." Terri said, She limited her talk of Rashawn, she barely talks about him and we never press on the subject. Every since the divorce was finalize and the joint custody came to terms, they only spoke when they needed too- for Korey sake. 

"What about you and Jake?" she asked, i was kinda surprised that Terri brought up Jake to Alex, she wasn't too keen of the fact that she went back to him but she got over it and saw that some relationships dont fall after one mistake. 

or in her own words, 'Just because my marriage failed doesn't mean hers would too.' 

"We're alright. He still thinks that the thought of leaving him is still on my mind." Alex said. I sat there not in the conversation.