12 - Takin' It Slow

Vivian

I pulled away from Chris as he froze. Ha; he looked slow but kinda cute.. I waddled in front of his mom; "I'm Vivian" I said introducing myself with a bright smile. She looks as sweet Chris says she is. She pulled me into a hug rocking me side to side. Pulling away she held me by my arms scanning my body, "Your so beautiful! I asked Chris how you looked and he just blushed like an idiot! I'm Joyce, you can call me mama J." She said brightly. I cracked a smile at the thought of Chris blushing.

"Ma." Chris mumbled; clearly embarrassed. I giggled a little then looking at the room again nearly bringing tears to my eyes; it's so perfect. How did he even know my favorite color because i'm sure i didn't tell him and i don't even wear it that much. 

"You look like your about to pop! How many months are you?" She asked not even paying Chris any attention.

"Only five." I said looking down at my stomach. I still shocks me that i'll be a mommy soon.

Bringing me out of my trace i felt Chris come up behind me placing his hands on my stomach making me receive various of kicks.
Why do my babies wanna hurt mommy?

"Aye, they kicking for me." Chris surprisingly. Only if know how much they kick if he talks.

"Right said by the dude who was scared to touch my stomach for a month because 'it was so weird' " I said air quoting and rolling my eyes playfully, I heard alot of male laughter so i guess his friends thought that was hilarious.

Maybe it was too funny because two guys were on the floor. "Breezy was scared of some damn kicks? Damn this nigga gonna pass the fuck out when they kick him for real." Tyga said.

"I know you ain't talking' When Chyna had King yo ass was in tears, shaking and was scared of holding him." Chris retorted making Tyga to stop laughing. "Fine then you wanna get all like that, it was a damn joke.." He mumbled. I laughed then.

"Anywhoo! Christopher isn't it something else you wanted to show Vivian?" Joyce said with a smile. 

More? I don't think i could take it, I more than sure enough i don't wanna be tears. Whats more he could do?

Turning around to look at Chris he had a sly smile on his face. "What did you do?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow. He smiled wider. "A little birdie..." he started.

"Alex what did you do?" I said turning around to see her with a confused expression on her face. "Why do you think i was the birdie?" she asked.

"Because you talk to much." I said with a smile.

"Ahem" Chris interrupted.

"I'm sorry. what was you going to say?" I apologized.

"I'm not going to say it now but i'll show you." He said taking my hand into the direction of a door in the room. When i brought this house it had another room sectioned off to it. My room has it too but its a walk in closet now. I have allot of clothes... And i mean allot.

Chris flickered on the lights and i saw was a white rocking chair. The wall held another plasma tv. the room also had a play pin along with the little puzzle piece floor that was lavender and light pink. I noticed a princess theme going on. Chris handed me a book called '1000 girl baby names'.

I haven't even thought of names.

It's funny how he remember two of the most important things, the room and names.

"I actually looked inside and picked some, they're highlighted but i knew you haven't thought of any." He babbled as if he was a baby. It means allot to me that he done this much for me.