27 - Dinner

Vivian 

"Babe c'mon! We late." Chris yelled coming up the steps, i continued with running my fingers through my hair. Joyce was having a little dinner for Chris dad and his sister, who haven't Nylah, Noella and I yet. The girls are already at the house, Chris dropped them off earlier. 

"What are you doing?" He questioned, i looked at him through the vanity mirror, "I'm getting dressed," i mumbled, looking for my phone i patted my butt for it.

"Damn, i must be hitting it good, booty getting bigger."  he said touching it and laughing. 

I rolled my eyes playfully at his comment. "My booty always been this size." I said, me and Chris haven't had sex for almost a week. And i was proud of him, he tends to keep his comments to himself. I'm not trying to not give him sex, i just don't want our relationship and our free time always about sex. Even though he does put it down, we needed a break so we could actually get stuff done. 

It's been a week since me and the girls moved into Chris house, the girls love it. They love his dogs, which is adorable to see them playing with them. Being six months, they move around as if they're a year old- not walking of course. 

Chris arms snaked around my waist as he laid his chin on my neck as i tried to put mascara on my lashes. "You look beautiful, you don't need no makeup." he said, i smiled alittle before finishing putting the mascara on. I wasn't an makeup person so he didn't have to worry. 

When i was finished with my face, i looked over my outfit, all i had on was some white jeans, some heels and a cute pinkish red, top. "Alright we can go now." I said, i heard Chris mumbled something before taking my hand and walking downstairs. 

**

When we arrived at his mother's house, Chris parked in the driveway before hopping out and coming to my side and helping me out. I closed my door, while he opened the back seat door to grab the chocolate moose cake, i made last night. I had to making Chris his own as well to keep at the house. 

I guess i was an alright baker, i occiousnally baked at the restaurant but other than that i rarely did it. I did it because Joyce actually likes the cake, so i had too. I guess i was to far into thought, Chris was in front of me waving his hand. "You good? You ain't nervous aren't you? My sister isn'-" 

I shook my head, "I'm not nervous, i'm pretty sure you sister will like me, if she don't oh well." i said, he nodded before leading the way to his mother porch. The door was already opened and unlocked so we just went inside. Chris went to put the cake in the fright while i went upstairs, i heard the girls babbling about something and i heard Joyce voice. 

When i walked into the bedroom, Mama j had the girls share, she was holding Nylah who was wearing a cute purple onsie with some black and white polka dot leggings. Her hair was up in a curly puff ball.  I looked to the floor to see Noella rolling around, in her idecial outfit but in pink. 

"Hey Mama," i said kissing Mama J cheek, she smiled and hugged me. "Hey baby, why are you and my son so late? The girls were looking for yall." 

"Chris was distracting me from getting ready but were here now," I said, i saw another women sitting on the floor next to Noella tickling her stomach making her giggle softly. I walked over to her, "Toottie, this is Vivian," Mama j said, 'Toottie' looked up at me and smile small. 

"So, your my baby brother's baby mama." she said nodding. I raised an eyebrow, before rolling my eyes a little. I haven't been called his baby mama in months and being called it  annoys me. 

Just shaking off her words, I knew she couldn't mean no harm, or negativity. "So Tootti-" 

"Lytrell, my name is Lytrell." She rectified in a bitter tone, i bit the inside of my cheek before speaking ago.  

"Lytrell, Chris told me alot about you." i divulged.

"Can't say the same for you, he hasn't told me much about you." she said smartly with a fake smile before frowning. 

"What is you problem? Because, you don't know me enough to get an attitude. I'm a grow women trying to get to know my boyfriend's slash daugthers' father, sister. I'm just trying to be Civil." i said crossing my arms. 

"Try to be Civil all you want, but just know being civil, wont make me like you." and with that she walked passed me and walked out the room leaving me and Noella who was now sitting up smiling toothily at me. 

Sighing, i don't understand what her problem is but i won't let it get to me. "Hey Ella, You missed me?" i cooed, even though its been like five hours since i seen her, i can never get enough of seeing her adorable face along with her sister's. 

I picked her up and went downstairs, Chris was in a conversation with his sister who was smiling hard like a child, from our little conversation, i could tell she was jealous, I'm not saying of me, but jealous for the fact Chris doesn't talk or see her as much and she probably thinks it my fault. 

Chris told me that they use to always hang out and everything, talk and since they both got busy they stop talking as much. I was the same with Devon when he joined the navy, I was jealous of his wife always getting calls and he never called me, i didn't have an attitude but it still hurt. 

But with Chris and Lytrell, she was the oldest so she probably was just use to being around her baby brother. Then again she maybe just don't like me and that';s the jealousness is not the case at all. 

**

Me and Chris was sitting next to each other with Nylah and Noella on each side, Mama J made some fried chicken, mac and cheese, stream beans and a whole lot of other things, she could really cook. Right now, me and Chris was trying to feed the twins some cake since they were trying to get it, but they were making a mess. 

"Ma, you threw down with this cake." Lytrell said,  I didn't look her way, 

"I didn't make it, Vivian did." and that's when i heard the clicking of a fork touching a plate. "Oh. I'm not hungry anymore." 

I heard Chris sighed and his mother and father just looked at Lytrell. 

I wiped Ny mouth before looking up at Lytrell who was frowning at me. "What?" i asked. She raised an eyebrow at me. Like was i suppose to imitated by that? 

"Look, i don't know what is your problem with me because i only tried to speak to you earlier to introduce myself but now your being petty as hell, it just some cake, does it hurt to say it taste good when you find out who really made it? I don't know whether if you feels imitated by me, or offended, or you plainly don't like me. But i don't care but you don't have to show it trying to sour everybody mood." 

I swear why do people get silent after i speak. Thanks to Ny she started giggling and reaching for more cake, i don't even know why we're feeding six months old's cake but if they taking it they'll be alright. Instead of giving more cake i gave them both a bottle and everybody went back to conversating-- everybody but Lytrell. 

___

Filter.  Short. 

If you haven't comment at all, Answer this question : What's your favorite artist (other than CB)? 

Want to past this so..  But Please Vote and Comment. 

Thanks for over 100k reads! 

-Kennedy