Lexa--- Wrong Guy❤

Requested!

You burst through the doors, unannounced, and bow down.

"My commander..." You bow your head and then stand and take her hands in yours.

"Skaikru has killed over 300 of our people who were sent to protect them... I had left just in time as the battle began... I managed to take Indra but suffered my own wounds myself." You explain in one breath as blood trickles down your shoulder from a bullet wound.

Lexa places a hand to your cheek and you close your eyes, tears still in your eyes as you replay the deaths of your brothers and sisters.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lexa snaps her head to Clarke who looks scared and shocked.

"I don't know." She says which burns an anger inside of you.

Her people did this!

"We should kill the lot of them!" You snap, tears streaming down your cheeks as you sob into Lexa's shoulder as yours bleeds out.

"Get her to our doctors. If she dies, your people all die." Lexa frowns, passing you to two men who carry you down to medical.

"I'm so sorry, Lexa. If you let me go there and see what happened then I can fix this." Clarke pleads and hesitantly Lexa complies.

"Go. I'll send two people with you."

"Bad idea, if they killed them then they'll surely kill them too." Clarke warns and Lexa waves her off then runs through another door and to the elevator to get to you as quickly as she can.

In medical

"This will hurt. I won't lie." The man says raising a burning piece of metal over you.

"Do it." You don't hesitate and he lowers it onto your bullet wound and you scream through gritted teeth, sweat pouring from your forehead.

"(Y/n)," Lexa's calm voice leads you away from the pain which courses through your left shoulder.

"My commander, you shouldn't be here." The doctor warns.

"I'll go wherever I want." She hisses at him and he continues to your wound as she wipes away the sweat on your forehead.

"It might be infected." He says.

"And?" Lexa's frowns deeply.

"She could die." He says carefully and something changes inside of her.

"And if that happens you will die." She warns and he works fast, placing bandages, sewing things, rubbing cremes into the wound, fearing for his life and even more for yours.

"Well?" Lexa's asks after an hour.

"She'll live but she needs rest." He says and Lexa's smiles.

"Leave us." She waves him off after he bows and exits with a sigh of releif.

"Guess you can't get rid of me." Your voice is frail and small.

She laughs slightly, tears in her eyes as she strokes your hair back and kisses your forehead softly.

"Can you identify the shooter?" She wonders and you close your eyes to think and then have it.

"He had black curled hair... Black clothes... I think someone called him Bellamy because that's why he turned as he fired the gun. That's why I'm alive. He was off by a few centimeters." You grimace.

"I don't know what I'd do if you died." She strokes your hair gently, calming your nerves.

"That's why Bellamy will die in return for my fright." She kisses the bridge of your nose and you nod, not really hearing her as you drift away into sleep.