Roan--- Non-Believer💙

They'd decided to hold a fight to decide whom wins the bunker.

You offered to fight for Azgeda but Roan wouldn't allow it. You were a Queen. Queens lead.

You let it go, knowing Roan could win any fight.

And so it began.

You watched with the Fleimkeipa from the balcony.
Watching your husband defeat about 3 other Clan's fighters. And ironically, the first to go was Trikru. They've always been the weakest clan. Even with Lexa.

You smiled as he cut and slashed his way through.

And then that strange red headed 'NoKru' girl had stepped up.

Things went downhill.

And then the acid rain came to add to it.

Things were getting intense, and suddenly you weren't sure about Roan's strength. He was weak from his last fights during the day.

You gripped the railing of the balcony, protected from the deathly rain.

You watched in horror as she slashed at his stomach.

Your grip tightened.

The SkaiKru girl fled from the rain like a coward. Roan continued to take blows.

Nearing the fountain that was overflowing with the acidic rain.

"No!" You screamed, clenching the railing, eyes wide, chest losing breath and heaving up and down.

The girl pushed him into the water and held his head into it.

"No?" You questioned your eyes for a moment. He can't be dying.

"No no no no-" you trail off and attempt to climb over the railing but a guard grabs you, pulling you back.

"Roan!" You scream as tears flood to your eyes, your heart aching as you watch his body stop shaking and the girl rips his necklace from him and heads after the skaiperson.

"No..." You frown deeply as the man hauls you into the other room.

"Roan kom Azgeda has fallen. Yu gonsplei ste odon." Fleimkeipa declares, putting out the Ice Nation candle.

All eyes are on you and you just stare at the candle blankly, not crying, just staring.

And not believing.