Raven--- Cat? Cat!💓

"Oh... Oh my god?... Oh my god!!!" You scream on the top of your lungs from where you stand just outside of the gates of Camp Jaha.
You fall to the ground, clutching your heart.

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n) are you okay? What's wrong? Get up, please, what's wrong??" Raven is immediately at your side, rolling you over, checking you for anything that could mean there is harm being caused to you.

She sighs with a slight smile when she notices the big goofy grin you wear, you squeeze your eyes shut laughing.

"What is it now?" She huffs with a smile of amusement.

You sit up, wrap an arm around her neck and point into the woods.

"What the fuck is that thing, it is adorable and is therefore mine." You point to a small animal which sits in the short distance from where you both sit in the dirt.
It stares blankly.
Wearing a small smile of its own.

It's fluffy, small, and looks malnourished.

"It looks hungry." Raven notes.

She helps you to your feet and you clap your hands, hoping it would come closer.

"I think I read about those once." A new voice joins you, Clarke.

A smile braces her lips.
"A cat." she says simply and you jump in glee.

"Can I keep him? Pleasseee?" You beg, latching onto Raven's side, pulling her down.

"Fine. If you can take care of it and catch it." She agrees with a sigh.

"No, what if it's deadly?" Clarke frowns but you're already running into the forest towards it.

"Here's hoping." Raven smiles, crossing her arms as you sweep the cat up into your arms and quickly run back to them wearing an annoyed frown.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." you repeat as you run past them, the animals small claws digging into your shoulder as you run it to safety.

"She's a keeper." Clarke jokes, slapping Ravens back as they follow you inside.