Bellamy/Lexa--- Chances💙

You are the commander of Paxkru, a large group of people who wanted nothing to do with the war-threaded ways of the other clans who had joined the coalition. You are peacekeepers.

Even so, twelve guards are always by your side, around the clock 24 hours, watching you sleep, eat, etc.

It gets very tiring and annoying so once in a blue moon you'll kindly ask to take a break by the stream. Not far away from camp. They hesitantly will let you go. Even though you're their commander.

You silently walk along the bed by the stream, the dirt squishes under your bare feet which makes you smile at the gross noise it makes. Childish but, everyone is.

An animal rustles in the forest across the small stream and scares the birds into the air and you smile in amazement with nature. Beautiful.

You crouch down to stare into the water which flows softly back to your camp, the rocks glistening with moss which a small lizard licks.

You grab your belt and take your dagger, the animal rustles again, you grab the lizard and the rock and cut some moss off for it to eat.

You put the dagger back softly into its holster on your thick belt of tools and weapons.

The lizard quickly runs away and the forest rustles again.

But it wasn't an animal.

Skaikru?

Three boys with weapons you've never seen before appear from the bush and you quickly turn and start running.

In your bare feet you slip and they pull you up quickly, gripping you tightly. They're scared.

"I say we kill the bitch right now." The one who has his knife pressed against your throat says.

"That's stupid. They would find out and come after us, dimwit." The curly haired one scoffs.

"We'll take her back to Clarke. Let her decide." He says and the third boy agrees with a nod.

"Fine." The other removes the dagger and pulls you to your feet.

"Do you speak?" The curly haired one wonders, tieing your wrists together with a thick grass.

"She's a savage, she probably can't even-"

"Yes." You say, cutting the second one off.

"Good." He says. "Let's go." He pulls on your shackles and holds them tightly.

Your bare feet burn from the long walk into the forest, tripping on rocks, getting pierced by twigs.

As you four walk in silence, you near a big camp. They've done well.

The gate opens and they take you into their space craft which they arrived in and take you to a blonde girl.

"We found her. Probably Trikru." Curly tells her.

"Then why bring her back? They'll follow." She frowns.

"My people don't know I'm missing. They think I'm by the stream on my break." You speak up and they turn to you.

"Your people?" Clarke wonders.

"Paxkru." You confirm and she cringes.

"Great, Bellamy, now they'll be after us too." She groans.

"Just let her go." She sighs.

"Not until we question her." He protests.

"We? I'm busy with patients." She turns to help someone who starts coughing.