Raven--- Broken💓

Everyone was depending on Raven to get you all up into space. It was a ton of pressure and you understood when she collapsed in on herself.

"With Alie still rotting away my brain maybe I could do it... I'm not..." She chokes on her words.
"I'm not smart enough by myself."

You exchanged looks with everyone and then decided to step close to where she sat on the ledge of the stairs to the rocket.

"That is the dumbest thing to ever escape your lips, Raven." You smile and she continues to stare down at her shoes sadly.

You look up and wave everyone off to go to their respective positions while you try to amp her up.

"Raven. You are the smartest person I have ever met, and I know Monty." You smile and reach for her hand gently.

You slide your hand into hers and she gives your hand a squeeze.

"How many times have you saved our asses without Alie?" You ask and she smiles, using her ither hand to wipe away her cheek.

"Too many to count." She chuckles.

"That's right." You smile.
"You're a beautiful person, Raven. A little bent and broken, but who isn't? Hell, take a look at me." You grin and she sniffles.

"The point is... You can do this. I believe in you." You smile sweetly and she looks up into your eyes and wraps her arms around you securely.

"Thank you." She whispers and you smile, closing your eyes peacefully.