Bellamy--- Rough Day💓

".......And then there's no point in searching unless we know exactly where they are." You continue on to Bellamy who watches you tiredly as you continue your feverish typing on the computer, and always turning and searching files and papers or writing things down.

"Uh-huh." He replies, resting his head on his hand and looking to his feet from where he sits behind you on an overturned crate.

"Oh!" You gasp with an idea and he smiles at your scientist weirdness. "Maybe if I can get my hands on the nuclear codes, then maybe I can detonate the remaining bombs and hopefully stop the radiation flood... But of course detonating them would of course bring tons of radiation but maybe not as much... I'll have to run through all of the outcomes first... Hand me that paper would you?" You scramble, wiping off all of your junk papers into the trash so you have room to work.

You reach out your free hand for the awaiting paper but hear no movements from behind you.

"Bell?" You wonder and turn to find him with the blank paper in his hands.
"Thanks." You reach out but he swipes it away.
"Hey, give me that." You furrow your brows.

"You haven't slept in five days." He frowns deeply, worried of course.

"There's no time... We're faced with an impending doom and I might have a break here! Please, Bell. I don't want us to die. I don't want anyone dead. I don't want the world to end. And maybe what I've figured out can save us." You plead and he rips the paper in half and tosses it into the rubbish.

"You need to relax. Have a break." He plops himself down back onto his crate glumly.

"No. What I need to do is get my hands on a walkie to ask Abby to search for some codes that Becca could have left in that lab of hers." You stand up and immediately feel dizzy.

"Woah woah woah." Bellamy stands holding out his arm for you to steady yourself.
"You stood up too fast." He states the obvious and you nod.

"I need a walkie." You clear your throat and take a step forward but he steps in front of your path. "Bellamy." You frown slightly annoyed.

"Sit down." He replies giving you no choice.

You sigh and then smile with an idea.

"Maybe I can have both. Relax and work." You say and he raises a brow confused.

Moments later...

"Sure thing (Y/n), I'll try to scrape up something for you." Abby speaks through the line.

"Oh thank you- right there Bell!" You sigh of happiness.

"Just make sure you're not over working yourself, dear." Abby says and Bellamy scoffs.

"Don't worry, Abby." He tells the walkie.

"Hey, did I say stop?" You tease and he continues rubbing your feet gently.

"I wish Kane would rub my feet." Abby laughs and in the background Jackson offers politely.

"Its a luxury." You close your eyes, relaxing.

"Pfft." Bellamy rolls his eyes.

"Hey, this was your idea." You grin and he keeps rubbing your feet, applying more oil every now and then.

"I love you." You sigh half in a day dream, half awake and he suddenly stops.

"What?" You open an eye to find a beet red Bellamy.
"Did I say I love you? I meant I love this." You say quickly and he smirks coyly.

"Say what you will." He sighs and tickles your foot.

"Hey!" You reel your foot away and as he goes for your other one you lightly kick his chest.

"Challenge accepted." He smiles before lunging at you in your chair.

Just another day at work.

;)

I've always felt like the only one who hated Lexa?

I didn't even know why people liked her other than the fact her character developed nicely and she was lesbian?

The reasons I hated her from the get-go was because I thought I liked Finn and she forced Clarke basically to kill him??

Like who tf would like someone like that?? I honestly thought she was the new villain because of the betrayal at mt weather, that's another reason why I hated her! Omg. Maybe I'm just a hater Idk😂😂 lmaooo

Anyways hope you liked this one. I needed a break from the sad ones I write off of Wattpad so yeah😂 :)