Bellamy/Roan--- Words Left Unsaid❤

UNEDITED

"Clarke!" Someone calls and yours and Clarke's head spins in the direction of the voice. There runs a man of Azgedian affiliation carries a limp body-Octavia.

He sets her down and Clarke frantically orders people to send her to the medical tent.

And you say what you're both thinking, "Bellamy." You whisper.

"Wait." Octavia chokes and grabs Clarke's arm,

"War... Is." Your eyes widen. "Here." And she lies back down and the azgedian wanders off.

"We have to go." Clarke starts putting on her coat.

"We?" You cross your arms and she frowns. "Our people don't want Wanheda, bringer of death of all people to negotiate with an army."
She takes two steps closer and challenges you.

"I'm sorry, but I'm doing the best I can for my peo-"

"Let's just go. Bellamy needs me." You stop her from saying those words she uses to define her faults " for my people" right.

You storm out and yours and Bellamy's gunmen follow at your arm and Clarke follows close beside you.

And low and behold, there on his knees is both Bellamy and Kane.

Clarke nods her head to the bowmen but you shake your head and step forward.

"(Y/n), we don't know their plan!" A man shouts to you and Clarke takes your hand but you wrench it back.

"I know what I'm doing." You hiss.

"Do you?" Clarke frowns.

You continue to the scary, war paint covered, dirty soldiers and their two people in charge, Echo and Roan.

She hops from her horse and raises her sword to Marcus' throat and you stop and raise your hands, and empty your pockets of weapons.

She slightly lowers her sword a bit when Roan hops from his horse.

"Wanheda too afraid to confront me herself?" He says hoarsely and you raise a brow.

"I'm here because I'm not Wanheda."

"And?" He gribs his sword.

"I'm here to negotiate. For Bellamy and Kane. What is it you want in return?"

"That simple? For two lives you'll give anything?" He scoffs and to your slight surprise raises his sword high, in an attempt to scare you. But you stand your ground, Bellamy kurvhes forward at the motion though.

"Hmm... Se tru dropp canon." He waves a hand and the soldiers all lower their weapons and he places his sword back in its holster on his belt.

"We have word that you have an 'Ark' that will hold a hundred. We want it."

"That's a backup plan if the night blood isn't figured out..." You take a moment to think. "We split it. 50/50."

"Deal." He says and you offer your hand but he grabs his dagger and slices his palm and hands it to you.
Regrettedly, you do the same and shake.

"De-" you cut yourself short when you notice your people on the cliffs all angrily speaking into their radio's, all looking to a rogue soldier.
Riley?

He has his gun aimed... At you both.

Roan furrow his brows almost angry.

"Rogue gunman!" You shout, pushing the king out of the way as the gun fires and echoes off the edges of the mountains.