Bellarke---Home💓

Inspiration from some stupid show my mum watches...

"Clarke!?" Bellamy coughs through his receiver, sand and dirt flying into his face as the rover rumbles across the soil, his hands too preoccupied with the steering wheel and radio head to guard his face or roll the window up.

After a slight second of radio silence, Kane picks up the radio.

"Bellamy, where are you? You're supposed to meet us at the tower!" He says frantically.

"Hide there. There's a storm coming. I won't be back till maybe two suns later. Its getting worse... Where's Clarke?" Bellamy says sternly, his voice trying to stay calm.

"Right here... Bellamy are you okay?" She says humbly.

"Yes. I'm going to that river where we had to transfer the gasses. Stay with Kane, find a safe place-a home. Okay?" He smiles at her voice.

"Yeah... Yeah sure. You do the same? Yeah? Find a home?"

"Yeah. Not much to choose from out here." He smiles and she does too, a bit.

"Be careful." She finishes as the rover rocks.

"You too." Just as he says that another wave of sand roars through, causing him to purposely drop the radio head and slam his window shut.

"What was that?! Bellamy?!" Clarke speaks frantically just as he sighs and turns it off. Not meaning to scare her, but to find some silence in the storm.

His foot slams all the way on the pedal and he finally reaches the river.

But there's another rover parked there behind a rock for protection from the storm.

Confused, Bellamy grabs his pistol, holds his arm up to block the blowing sand, and hops out of the vehicle.

The first thing he notices is blonde hair and he drops his gun into its holster, sighs, and runs toward the girl who feverishly exits the rover to hug him.

"Clarke, I told you to find a safe spot, a home-"

"I am home. I feel safest with you. You should know that by now." She hugs him again tighter and his anger washes off of him with the storms angry wind as he embraces the girl he loves.