Bellamy--- Where?💙

UNEDITED

      You and Bel had been together for almost a year, started dating on the Ark when you met him cleaning out a closet and hit it off.

And your first kiss.

Oh man.

You'd read about the description of "fireworks" which could be similarly compared but no.

It was like 5,000 bombs exploding all at once when you grabbed him by his shirt, forcing your lips to connect in a way you'd never dreamt of. It was everything. His hand on the back of your neck. The closeness you shared.

It was what home felt like.
It felt right.
Perfect.

Now, everything has gone to hell.

You had both been split up in the chaos which was the war between the grounders and you guys. You met, finally, after being released from Mount Weather.

It was the same.

Even better.

You cried when you fell into his arms and he cried too.

Truly artwork.
Your relationship was written in the stars.

Time with him seemed to sip away all the bad that was happening around you. And you seemed to...
Forget.

It was in Ton DC when you last saw him.

One of Lexa's people, the ones whom despised your people, still had pure hatred burning in their souls for past incidents.

You'd been shot.
By one of the guns your people had shown them to use. Turned against you.

Red was pouring from the left of your stomach. Bellamy at your side, instantly grabbed you and ran you to the side of a house, dodging bullets all the while firing back.

"I knew things were gonna go wrong out here." He spat while shooting back at the rogue villagers.

"Bel... If I... If I don't make it—" You start, clenching your teeth as the pain and weight of the wound weighs down on you harder. You let out a groan and tears of agony falls down your soot covered cheeks.

"No... I'll get a doctor." He fires four more shots, the gun clicks the fifth time. No more bullets.

"Stay awake. I'm getting more guns... And a doctor." He says down to you quickly and you shift uncomfortably so you sit up against the wall of the house.

"No. Please, Bel I don't know about this one." You clench your stomach and groan.

"Stay awake. Can you do that? Five minutes, tops." He speaks fast in a slur of words and your vision shakes slightly, making you dizzy.

You shake your head and close your eyes, tilting your head back in pain.

"Bellamy, if this is my last chance to say it... I lo—" You open your eyes and watch as his figure slowly shrinks away, running away to find help.

You sigh angrily and thrust your hand down in anger and pain against the dirt.

It takes a few moments but you slowly black out. Now laying limply on your side, blood slowly pouring over your fingers, now circling your tired and heavy body.

You close your weighted eyelids, trying your best to keep them open.

You blink them open for a moment and watch as someone nears you.
It's blurred. Barely readable.

"Bel?" You whisper and your eyes give way, and sleep comes.

You woke up.

A pain in your stomach but,
You woke up.

The first thing you saw was a pill and glass of warm water next to the bed you were put in.

You groan and look around slightly.

"Ah, you're awake." A voice chimes happily.

Abby comes in with a smile and has a new glass of water for you.

"Think you can try to drink?" She asks and sits down on the side of the bed, setting the water down on the table near the pill and other glass.

"N...no." You mumble and shake your head, feeling lightheaded.

"Bellamy... Where is he?" You wonder and close your eyes peacefully.

"We haven't heard anything. After the shooting Clarke said she saw him run off to chase down the person who shot you." She explains and you frown.
You suck in a breath and open your eyes to look into hers.

"Knowing him... He should be back soon." She smiles and you nod slightly and cough hard suddenly.

"Here." She hands you a water but you shake your head and clear your throat.

"I'm fine... I have to go after him." You attempt to sit up but pain shoots up through your stomach and you instantly lay back down in pain.

"(Y/n)... I don't think you understand..." She starts.

"You suffered a coma. It's been two months since the shooting."

When she says this, your heart sinks and you feel even fainter.

And you close your eyes.

Tight.