Bellamy--- Damn Boi💓

"Hey, Bellamy and I were just about to grab dinner, you wanna join?" Clarke walks beside you, on your way to the dining hall.

"Sure." You smile gladly to join your friends for supper.

You and her grab a table near the long table where the food line is.

"Do you want me to go up and get some for both of us?" You ask Clarke politely who takes a seat.

"No need. I'll be getting them." Bellamy speaks out of no where and takes you off guard, you nod slowly, staring at him before sitting next to Clarke as he walks away to get into the long line.

Taken away you continue to stare, your mouth drooped open and Clarke started talking jibber-jabber about the end of the world but you keep staring.

And it hits you. Hard.

You feel a twinge of pain in your nose and eyes and you begin to cry softly and Clarke, worried, wraps her arm around your shoulders.

"Hey, woah. Whats wrong? You okay." She tries to comfort you but you keep sobbing into your folded arms on the table.

"Come on honey, tell me what's up?" She speaks gently.

You sniff in and try to keep your composure. You let out a small whisper, "He's so pretty." And you continue to cry.

Confused, Clarke asks again, "What?"

You take a deep breath,
"He's so. Damn. Pretty." And you drop your head into your arms and with a laugh, Clarke pats your back.

"Shhh, its gonna be alright. I felt like you when I first saw him on the drop ship. Believe me." She looks up to Bellamy who is still asking the woman over the table for three plates.

"You like him?" You whisper.

"He's my best friend. I don't like him. I put up with him." She says and you smile.

"Good." You hum and sit up straight like nothing weird had happened.

Bellamy strolls up toward the two of you and places the plates before you full of corn and deer meat with a beautiful smile, God would cry at his work.

"Thanks." You smile back and he nods, sitting next to you and your stomach flutters.

"So... What'd I miss?" He wonders and both you and Clarke meet eyes.

"Nothing." Clarke smiles with a wink to you, making Bellamy furrow his brows but shrugs it off.

I feel terrible but this made me laugh. Which made my throat hurt even more.
Shoot me.