Roan---New Wings💓

Short and UNEDITED

"Help!" You scream as the wave of raging radiation twists your way, your legs twist with fear as you scramble to reach Skaikru peoples.

The man looks to you and then at a blonde and then back to you.

"Bring her in Bellamy!" The blonde calls and he helps you to your feet and inside the Flamekeipa's chambers and pushed into a lit tunnel in the ground.

The blonde and Bellamy charge in after you and quickly seal the door shut, stopping the murderous wave from getting inside.

Around you are thousands of scared peoples from all different clans. To your left pants Bellamy, the blonde, and you recognize one as Illian. Apart of your clan. Then he left with the ambassador.

To your right is king Roan of Azgeda with a stern glare upon his face directed at a small beetle softly buzzing around the chamber.

"Clarke, what do we do?" Bellamy whispers to her worriedly taking her hand in his and gently rubbing it. He's afraid. Scared. Not for himself. For her. Love.

You smile at this but is then distracted by unnerving grunts. To your right, the king swings his fist in the air to try to kill the small, defenseless beetle.

You raise your eyebrows and right before he is to smash it to smithereens, you lay a hand under his fist. He meets your eyes with a death wish.

"Kill it, and when you pass you'll become it." You say warning him. He whips his fist back to his side, and you gather the small bug into your hands, stroking the back with a harmless smile.

"Trishanakru beliefs." Ilian tells Roan and his confusion subsides.

"Sorry. I didn't know." He apologizes quietly and you smile with a short nod.

"He forgives you." You smile and offer him the blue beetle.

"Uh..." He hesitates and you cock your head to the side questioning his apology.

"It's not poisonous. Trust me." You smile and he reluctantly gathers the bug into his hands, careful not to damage it's wings.

A smile slowly embraces his face as the little bug's legs wrap around his finger to rest.

"Everybody..." Clarke starts, walking to the center of the chamber with Bellamy.
"We've done it. We've survived!" She exclaims and everyone cheers, hugs, hoots, and hollers, and Bellamy gives Clarke a long kiss full of joy and love.

You smile as Skairippa does the same to Ilian, leaving his cheeks ablaze and his heart thumping.

A smile blooms to your lips for you had never seen him truly happy in forever.

Roan touches your hand and lays his hand palm open with the bug on it and let's it flutter away to fly until it's demise.

"We survived." He smiles and hugs Echo, you, and Indra in a huge group-hug. Not caring for your clan, only for survival.