Clarke+Bellamy--- Home Again❤

After the first two months on the Ark, Bellamy came to terms with yours and Clarke's deaths.
Two of the most epic loves of his life.
He accepted it and grieved in peace afterward and even started new relationships after the first year.

Echo was a great friend and more so it lasted another year, and then he had another fling with Raven but the sparks were dull.
It wasn't the same and he wanted you and Clarke back but knew that was a snowball's chance in hell.

Raven had been planning for decent onto earth again at the beginning of the fourth year on the Ark and everyone couldn't be more excited.

And then something happened that they never would have dreamt about.

Another ship.

Different people.

On E A R T H

You awaken to the smell of burning wood and something cooking.

You tiredly rub your eyes and stretch out your arms as a wave of air washes over you. Warm air.

Next to you lay snuggled up is Madi. A night blood whom yourself and Clarke have been taking care of together.
You smile at how safe she looks, how her breaths aren't shakey, no fear at all.

You carefully slip out and leap from the rover to the dirt to find Clarke.

"Hey." You smile and she turns her head, fear in her eyes but they calm upon seeing you.

"How many times do I have to remind you. There are no more enemies. No threats. Just you me and Madi." You sit next to her on the ground in front of the fire she built to roast bugs and leaves.

"I know... I know. I can't help it." She frowns, flipping over the kabab-beetle.

"I know." You understand. Sometimes she doesn't even sleep. Nightmares.
About her mom.
About Bellamy...

"Hey. It's gonna be okay." You wrap an assuring arm around her shoulders.
"We'll see them again. All of them. Your mom, Octavia, Jaha, Bel, Raven. Everyone." You smile and she meets your eyes with a smile of her own.

"Thank you. Not sure if I wanna see Jaha that bad though." She jokes and you giggle.

"Mom-I mean um, Clarke." Madi's voice speaks from behind and you both turn your heads.

You smile and Clarke does too.

"Hey Madi." You smile and open your arms.

She runs to you and hugs you tight and then the same to Clarke.

"Morning darling." Clarke smiles happily.

Madi sits next to you to watch the flames.

Life was finally actually good now.
You had Clarke who you'd never thought would like you after what happened with Bellamy.
And Madi.
Yours and Clarke's daughter-figure.
It was nice.
Life was good.

2 years later
E A R T H

You awaken to droplets of water on your skin.
The cool water turns warm upon touching your skin.
You attempt to stretch only to find both your hands taken.

On either side of you lay Clarke and Madi. Each of them have their hands tightly in yours.

A slowly after, you water as Clarke's nose twitches from the rain and she carefully wakes up.

"Hey." You whisper with a grin.

"Hey." She smiles back and releases your hand.

"Oh. Sorry." She has a hint of pink to her cheeks and you giggle.