Bellamy--- Christmas💓

You stumble into the library and find Bellamy reading to himself silently at one of the tables.

You hiccup and nearly fall forward, before walking over to him and pulling out a seat.

"Hey." He chuckles at your surprisingly drunken outburst.

"Hey there." You hiccup again between words, sitting yourself down.

"Monty made some more-" Hiccup, "juice." You sigh and he smiles, folding the top corner of the page he left off on to save where he was before closing it.

"What 'cha readin'?" You lean your head tiredly onto your palm, staring into his maybe, six eyes that you're seeing at the moment.

"It's on old holidays." He shrugs and flips it over.

"Holdidahs?" You try to repeat but fail miserably and he laughs again.

"Holidays." He corrects you, saying it slower. "It's a day like Earth Day, or Station Day. But way better." He explains and you nod along, closing your eyes as he talks.

"My personal favorite is one they called Christmas. They believed in God so they gave each other gifts to celebrate the gift that was Jesus' birth. It sounds like so much fun." He flips open the book. "December 25th." He reads.

You open your eyes with a foggy idea, "Why don't we celebrate it?" You ask.

"I don't know... I guess when humanity gave up on the idea that God existed, we kinda abandoned everything to do with him." He shrugs his shoulders and stares at the book yearningly.

You snatch I away from him and try to read as best as you can while hiccuping a few times.
"Ooh! A Christmas tree, lights, food, drinks-it sounds amazing!" You light up and he smiles at your enthusiasm.

You fling from your chair and he furrows his brows. "I'm showing the crew! We're gonna have our own modified Christmas!" You cheer before running off down the halls of the ship, trying not to lose your balance by the effects of the moonshine.

Bellamy smiles to himself, sighs and follows you.