Bellamy--- Ships Passing in the Night❤

"Release the sails!" You shout over the rushing water which hits the sides of your large boat. Your people scatter along the board and rip at the ropes, tugging and quickly releasing the white sails, slowing down the ship as you try to dock at the continent you grew up on. The place that holds Trikru and Azgeda.

You smile, sucking in the salty air. You jump from the wheel and your right man takes over, you hop over the side and sit upon the ledge of the ship, holding your hat on your head with one hand as the other holds onto the wood for support.

You lived as Trikru for most of your life until you realized there was way more land to be explored, so, you built yourself a boat with some people who had the same mindset and you have been sailing around the world for years. Learning more, drinking more, living life to its fullest. You've decided it time to return just to let Lexa know you and your people are still in the coalition, just to humbly negotiate new terms etc.

As your large boat nears shore something seems a little off. But you shrug it off, it has been 3 years.

"Alright lads, we'll be staying for a weeks time and then we'll return to our sea's!" You shout and everyone raises their arms and cheers loudly, armor clatters and weapons clash in the air.

"I'll be speaking with Lexa about our terms and the coalition and where we stand. I'll be bringing my first mate and be back in six hours, feel free to venture off. Exploring Is Our Right." You tell and the cheer again.

"Exploring Is Our Right." They repeat before you and your first mate, Daniel, hop down onto the land.

The forest smells good but not as good as the ocean.

"Six hours? Shouldn't we stay a day, get sorted." Daniel protests and you shake your head.

"Why worry? It'll be a quick chat. Lexa will understand." You smile, trying to remember your way through the growth.

Birds chirp and hoot as you walk through Trikru town, only it is run amuck with Ice Nations people.

"Strange." Daniel whispers to you.

"You sure we're in the right place?" You wonder and he pulls out his compass.

"This is it." He points to Lexa's large tower up ahead guarded by Azgedian guards.

"Who are you?" A guard chuckles at your attire and hat. You wear long black boots, a large coat that drags behind you, and a tight black shirt.

"I'm (y/n), leader of AquaKru. And your name doesn't matter to me." You push past them and Daniel trails behind you.

You burst through the doors to Lexa's throne room and to your surprise see Prince Roan sitting there with a guy standing next to him in strange clothes.

"(Y/n)?" He recognizes you and you step forward.

"Where's Lexa? Where's your mother? I've come to talk the coalition." You furrow your brows ever so confused.

"Dead. Both of them." He tells you unsympathetically.

You take your hat off and slightly bow to him.

"And the coalition?" You wonder.

He looks to the guy next to him and nods.

"Still stands between you and I." He says and you smile in relief.

"Okay, great. My only question is... Who's he?" You point to the pretty and strange boy who stands at his side.

"Bellamy Kom Skaikru." Roan says and you raise your eyebrows.