Lexa--- Hello💓

Requested:
Lexa and reader meet for the first time

A/n: thanks for requesting :)

You'd been banished along with John Murphy from the Camp and were starving.

It'd been at least three days since you'd eaten or dranken.

You haul your heavy body through mud, knowing you're getting closer to a water source.

You fall to your knees and your eyelids grow heavy and your vision blurs.

You close your eyes and crawl through the muck and slime, feeling your way through.

You lost track of Murphy once you were kicked out, he went his separate ways.

You didn't mind at the time but now you could really use his help right about now.

You huff and puff and your hand sinks into something cold and silky.

You open your eyes and smile wide, you cup your hands around the gorgeous liquid and drink ferociously from your hands.

Something only a foot in front of you moves, creating ripples in the water.

You freeze.

Your heart pounds in your chest hard.

You slowly look up a little to find a hoof.

A hoof?

You continue up the leg and stare up at the horse.

"Horse?" You mumble, completely shaken and confused.
There are horses?!

The sun glares into your eyes and you hear strange words.

"Gyon op er gyon cleer." the woman's voice speaks.

You continue to look up and find a face.

A beautiful woman sitting on the chocolate colored horse. Giving you orders it sounds like.

You were about to raise your hands up but your vision blurred once again to darkness after hearing a neigh from the horses.

Your slowly awaken and feel warmth.

Your eyes flutter open and you look around.

You seem to be in what looks like a cell only you're cleaned up a bit and there is a leaf of some sort on the wound on your leg.

You cringe as the pain settles in and suck in a sharp breath.

"I told them to heal you but that's all they said they could do." A small soft voice speaks and your head whips up to find a girl sitting in the corner of your cell, her hair is wrapped back by a makeshift bonnet and her clothes are just gray and brown cloths sewn together.

"Who are you people?" You wonder, pressing your hand to your calf.

"I'm Lexa kom Trikru." She says plainly as if it wasn't weird.

"Where am I?" You wonder almost scared.

"In a cell in the city of Polis." She says calmly and you look back down to your leg.

You take a moment to think and decide there isn't much you can do besides do whatever they ask for the time being.

"What's your name?" She wonders, shaking you from your thoughts.

"Oh, um (Y/n)." You say and she nods.

"You're one of the sky people, (Y/n)?" She asks again.

"Sure, yeah I guess." You agree even though you aren't quite sure what she means.

"They will free you if you answer their questions." She says and you nod.

"I'll do it. Whatever they want." You say, meaning it.

She nods her head.

"Thank you." You say with a smile and she gives you a slight one back.