Bellamy--- Somewhere, Anywhere💓

UNEDITED

Everyone was sick.
Whatever the hell Murphy brought back, whatever the Grounders expected... It worked.

People died.
People bled.
Coughed.
Ached.

You, for example.

You lay on the hard floor, crammed together in the dropship surrounded by everyone else who was sick. Clarke bent over everyone every 5 minutes, asking the same questions with her groggy and scratchy voice.

"(Y/n)?" She squeaks, tired, barely able to crouch next to where you lay.

You tiredly look up at her, "I'm here." You clear your throat.

"Good." She sighs and leans back on her palms.

"Any changes?"

"No." You cough.

"Okay." She nods slightly and gets up carefully, moving to the next person.

"Clarke, you really don't have to." You say, sympathetically. She looks to you for a slight moment then continues on to the boy laying next to yourself.

You sigh and lean your head back.

The tarp moves and you look up to find Bellamy, his hand covering his mouth to prevent the virus from getting to him as his eyes search the room anxiously.

Clarke turns, "Bellamy go, everyone's okay so far. Go before you get sick too." She croaks but his eyes land on you and theres no turning back.

He steps carefully over everyone to reach you and sit down at your side, pressing a hand to your forehead sweetly.

"Hey." He hums gently.

"Clarke's right, you really shouldn't -"

"She's always right." He sighs and smiles down to you. "But so am I."

You suck in a breath and close your eyes. "You'll get sick."

"I'll be fine... I can't not see you." He shrugs and strokes your forehead gently.

You smile and chuckle slightly, only to be lead into a raging cough fit.

You lick your lips and groan in pain, lolling your head back.

"It's going to be okay. Alright? You're gonna be fine. We're gonna get away. Away from the grounders, away from sickness." Bellamy reassures you and you open your eyes sadly to him.

"Where do you wanna go?" He adds.

"Just take me anywhere. Anywhere with you." You say and a smile spreads across his lips and you close your eyes again while he lovingly carreses your forehead with his hand, and holds your hand with his other.