Damon !mpossible

Seira pov
I couldnt sleep until three in the morning. Damon's words were just floating around me screaming I want you to say Yes! But in the café i had told him that im saying no. Even he said that we should not drag this anymore and now...
He is pushing. Really hard.

I stayed in bed till eight and grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom to change into my running gear.

I went for a long run.

Damon pov
"You want more? Huh! Do. You. Know. What. You. Have. Done?
His hands squashed my hands on the wall while he punished me. By thrusting himself in my ass.

I feel disgusting. A man fucking a boy. It disgusts me. Makes me scared. Very scared. Of others who dont care. If i told anyone, they would laugh at me.

I woke up with sweat and heat gushing down me. The bed sheet had taken shape of me with the sweat making a silhouette. I raked my hair with my hand and looked at the wet palm. It was shivering. It was restlessness. I ran from my bed into the bathroom to change in my running gear.

Before Jess came in, i went out.

Seira pov
I started to sweat and...wait, where's my water bottle?
Damn.

I walked tiredly and felt really light headed when i hit into someone.

"Argh, im sorry!" I looked up and guess what?

Damon.

He held my hands and looked intently.
"You're dizzy. Lets go."
"What? No. I am fine. Just bumped into you."

What if he is following me?

"Wait! What are you doing here?" I asked blinking my eyes furiously.
"Im out for a run. And i live in Portland in case you didnt know." True. He lives here.
"So you run." I moved back and stumbled and he caught me, again.
"Lets go." He sounded very domineering and took me to the nearest café.

Damon pov
She is a little stubborn baby.

But we are gonna' work on it baby girl.
I made her sit in front of me. Thank goodness this time the waiter was a man.
"What would the lady like?" He asked Seira with a huge grin.

Not thank goodness.

He carried on looking at her for an answer and Seira waa technically lightheaded having no answer.
"She would like to have ice cold water please." I said firmly enough for him to go immediately. I turned to her.
She leaned back and put her head between her knees.
Atleast she knows what to do when feeling dizzy.

"And where is your water bottle?" I was glad enough that she used to exercise but did not appreciate her 'not taking a bottle' stunt.
I could spank you hard for doing that Seira.

I grimaced on my own thoughts. Keep that to yourself. She looked up frowning.
"I forgot it."
"Why?"
"What do you mean by why? I just forgot!"  Why are you getting pissed for?

"Do you always get cranky after a run?" I asked leaning forward.  "Sometimes."
"Today?"
"What are doing here Damon?"

The waiter came back and without another word, put the cold water down and went.
"Drink."
"Answer me first."
"Drink first."
"Damon..."
"I said drink first." Now i was getting pissed. Its been a while being so pissed. She sighed and took a sip.
"All of it."

I watched her drink water as if i never saw anyone do something like that lately. I saw the cold water make her lips turn dark in colour and her soft palms. Her long fingers left marks on the glass. When she was done, she licked her lips and put the glass down.

How would those leftover drops taste like?

Seira pov
"Damon? Damon!"
He was just...looking at me.
He blinked a few times and answered,
"Like i said, i came here for a run and saw you and bumped into you."
"On purpose?"
"You bumped into me."
"Oh. Sorry."
"Well why did you think that i followed you?"
"Umm...last time in the restaurant..."
"So you think i stalk you."
"No!"
"No?"

His stare was scrutinising. My cheeks felt hot, i looked down and nodded.

"Well i was." My head shot up.
"What? No, why?" I swear i was so confused.
"You know why."
"No." I knew why.
"I want you to say yes."
"But you said..."
"I know. I really meant that but now..." he sighed but his bright eyes never left mine.
"Now?" I whispered.
"I want you."

A lump began to form in my throat and a million of butterflies in my stomach. Was it because no one had said this before or it was Damon who was saying this?
Maybe both.

Then reality kicked back.
"I cant marry you."
He tensed. Why?
"Why?"
"I told you the reason before. Im not...perfect for you."
He sighed aloud and took my hand. His hands were very warm and rough. Masculine.

"No one is perfect. We all have flaws here and there. Im not perfect and you are not perfect. But we can help each other to make us perfect."
I listened as though sitting in the Sunday School as i used to before. He spoke with a calm tone. And quite persuasive.
But...its still a no. I have my reasons.

Damon pov
She took back her hand from mine slowly.
"I know what you mean but Damon, i have my reasons. Im bad for you. Thats it." She stood up like last time and began to walk out.
She turned and said something that did not just determine my motive to want her but also that she saw something rare in me that was lost.

"You're a very nice person, Damon."

At work...
Damon pov
You're a very nice person, Damon.
I leaned back in my chair moving it left then right. Left then right.

"Sir?" My PA popped her head in.
"Not today. Please cancel them."
"Sir, there is a parcel for you."
Parcel?
"Who sent it?"
"Umm...Aaron Valero."
I was fuming.
"Please send it home."

Seira pov
"Whats wrong with you Ma!" I shouted. Dad sat holding my hand telling me to calm down.
"Calm down."
"What calm down! She helped Damon to stalk me around. Which mother does that?"

It was the first time seeing her so fearsome. "Why?"
"I did that because he really wants you! He wants to marry you Seira."
My dad looked at me and nodded.

"Fine! You will not help Damon do silly things like this again!"
"Why?"
"Because i said no!"

I stomped upstairs in my room and flopped on my stomach.
My face pressed into the pillow when my pillow tinged.

Private number: 'How are you?'

I texted back: Who is this?
Private Number: Damon.

Damon!

Damon pov
I texted her from my study.
Seira: who is this?
Me: Damon.
Seira: im fine. And you?
Me: Just got better.
Seira: any problem?
Me: Why do you say so?
Seira: I mean maybe you wanted something.

Yes baby. You.

Me: of course.
Seira: what?
Me: you know.
Seira: why me?
Me: because you are beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, enticing, great, ravishing and...
Seira: And...

I know you will say yes soon baby. Very soon

Me: Sexy.
Seira: Damon! Go sleep.
Me: And hot.
Seira: GO TO SLEEP!
Me: ahh! Shouty letters.
Seira: *snoring*
Me: damn you snore? What else are you hiding from me?
Seira: GOOD NIGHT DAMON.
Me: sleep well baby.

After checking for the fifth time, no messages.
I read our conversation and laughed at her answers. I bet she blushed. Hard. My favourite.