It just got darker

Seira pov
He was asking for permission. I gave him. His tongue cradled mine while his hands sprawled on my body, slowly feeling every inch of it. I put in all my love for him. Pulling back, his teeth grazed my jawline and travelled down my neck to my shoulder where he pressed his teeth into my skin.
"Ah!" I shrieked and i could feel his grin.

He was back on kissing. His hand feeling my right leg upwards, lifting my knee up fingers sending tickles under my dress. The naughty hand draped my leg around his waist then lifted my dress to the hem.
"Damon." I sang. His other hand had our fingers interwined and my arms pinned up above my head. The naughty right hand's fingers twisted my lace panties and he let out a groan of appreciation.

Damon pov
Her leg warm was cold and smooth. She had lace panties on. My finger twisted it and pulled it down. Her arms were trying to struggle out from my tight grip. I pulled back watching her. Her hair amazingly spread on my pillow, her beautiful eyes fixed on mine, panting slightly through her hot red mouth.

Still upright watching her, without breaking eye contact i pulled away my left hand freeing hers. "Damon." She whispered. "I hear you baby."
I pushed the dress till her flat belly was visible and so was her panty. My finger traced her waist to the other side passing her belly. Then teasing her further, i went down. Her head back feeling every sensation.
"Feel it Seira." Her mouth formed a perfect O when my finger touched the middle of her legs, pushing the panty material to the side, my finger played around with the most private and sensitive area.

She arched her back and by God she looked hot.
"You are so...wet baby."

Seira pov
His finger toyed more and slowly eased in me. "Ah!" I moaned pulling the sheets. "Open your eyes. I want to see you." He said. Opening my eyes, i saw the Sex god playing with me, his eyes not breaking contact, quickened the pace a bit. I threw my head back and arched.

Suddenly, he pulled his finger out.
Why? "I hope you are not fond of these." His fingers creatively tore the material of my underwear leaving me feel so exposed.

Sometime later...
Seira pov
I was in his arms in new nightwear. He teased me making me sexually frustrated telling me not to come. Yet he left me tired. His arms cradled me as i faced him with my left arm over his neck. He breathed in and out like a little boy. Innocent, childlike, boyish. I stroked his cheek and i could feel his stubble.
He frowned then slowly opened his eyes. I smiled.
"Enjoying the view Mrs Valero?" He whispered.

I nodded and he grinned, his fingers traced my lips and settled a soft kiss on them. "I thought you would leave." He said.
"But i didnt."
"Im glad you didnt. I would have gone mad if you did." The back of his hand stroked my cheek. "Damon?"
"Hmm?" He shifted his gaze from my cheek to me.
"Will you tell me everything?"
He paused. I shouldnt push.
"Later?" I added. He smiled and leaned to kiss me. "I love you Mr Valero."
"So do i."

Damon pov
I woke up to an empty bed to myself. Where is Seira?
Opening the closet, her clothes were all there. She was here but where? Then i strolled out in the corridor to her muffled voice. It came from the games room. Checking my phone it was nine am already.

I knocked on the door. No answer but i could hear the loud car racing, gunshots. I pushed the handle down and the door opened.

On the large plasma was a set of cars racing with a little rock music playing in the baclground. "Seira?"
"Hmm?" Moving in further i saw her sunk in one of large bean bag for maybe three people. She sat with the remotes controlling the race. I squashed in beside her and rest my head on her shoulder. She paused the game. "Dont stop." I said.
"Why?"
"I like watching you play games." She smiled and began playing again. I sat and watch her fingers automatically press several buttons.

It was eleven o' clock and we both had late day meetings which would go up to two hours max. I took charge of the wheel and personally dropped my wife to work.
The parking lot seemed less of cars today. Seira checked her bag one last time and i paused to see her. Her locks fell to the front making a little dark curtain between us. I stroked her cheek and put those aside.

Seira pov
His fingers tickled my skin then went my neck brushing the back of his hand in the crook. "You're beautiful." He said and i turned to him lifting my hand to cup his cheek. "So are you...im getting late, i should hurry." I kissed his cheek, opened the car door and rushed to the hospital. Turning around, i saw a very different Damon.

He watched me intently with a dark unreadable expression. Yet when i blew him a kiss, he smiled and gave me a brief nod.

During meeting where Mason was explaining solutions for a tissue damage, i texted my Damon.
Me: I love you hubby. x.
Damon: Me too. I love you too. ;)
Me: you good?
Damon: wasnt but now i am.
Me: what was that supposed to mean?
Damon: i dont wish to bore you with my extensive and mind blasting work, can we go for lunch?
Me: why are you asking? I thought you were going to order. Control freak.
Damon: control freak? What makes you think that?

Before i could type, my phone rang and it was Damon.
"Hey!" I whispered and stood waving two fingers to Mason as in for two minutes. He irritatedly nodded. Whats with him?
"I was about to type when you called." I said closing my office door then settling on a white couch in it. "You called me a control freak. So i thought i should call. By the way, im waiting outside."

What?!

I checked my watch. Two minutes to one. I stood up and pulled my curtain and looked down five floors, his black Audi Q7 was waiting. "Seira?"
Oh my God.
"Y-yeah. Im...coming." Still shocked, i walked to the elevators and in when i realized, i hadnt told Mason i was leaving. Oh boy.