i know you are jealous

Seira pov
Right after the long talk about Damon taking me to work, over the short breakfast, Damon had to go for a meeting while i had an appointment with an unknown patient. Taking my purse and necessary itinerary, i grabbed my car keys and left home.

The elevator doors opened, and walking through the garage, i saw a black Bmw standing out and Bernard talking to the person through the window.
"There she is." He said pointing to me. I walked closer in my Louboutins. It was Aaron. He opened his door and came out holding out his arms.
"Hey Aaron!"

He took me in a warm hug. "How are you?" I asked.
"Im absolutely fine and you?" He asked. "Im super fine."
"Yeah, i can see that." He winked. "Im here to take you with me." He said. "Where?"
"Somewhere. Since Damon seems little busy i see, i thought i should take you around town." I laughed. "If you dont know, i still used to live here Aaron. I know all the places."

"So? I'll show you around my way." I laughed. He took my hand and put me in the passenger seat and drove out the tall buildings.

Damon pov
"The costs of the prices are reasonably low and the percentage sales are very high. I think we should merge with this company." Liam said pointing to a line graph that had three different coloured lines shooting upwards with small dents.

"I think you are right. But why merge? I mean we could just buy it?" Dad suggested while listened less focused. My mind was on Seira. Completely.

"Liam has a good idea and so do you Dad. But buying this company is a risk. They have large amounts as overdrafts, many allegations of illegal construction. And remember, those are bad drawbacks. I dont mind a conglomerate but its worth thinking about." I said and they were all agreeing to it.

Soon after the meeting, Dad stayed back. "Do you know we're having the lacrosse league starting tomorrow?" I hate lacrosse and there he goes. "Im sure i do. And as usual you want me to play." He nodded. "Dad you know i hate it. Why should i play? Ask Aaron to play." Though i didnt talk to him does not mean i cant recommend his name for the team.

"He says i should ask you. You two are the same." He sighed. "Fine I'll see what i can do." He took his blazer and walked out.
Me: hows the baby girl doing?
I typed.
Seira: didnt know that you were scared of ostriches.
Me: lies. Who told you that!        Where are you?
Seira: Aaron told me and we are at the park.
Me: why the park? And which one?
Seira: some park. If you can find it... why were you scared of them?
Me: they....were huge. But now im not.
I guess. What the fuck was Aaron doing with her? I hit a call to my private investigator.
"Mr. Valero."
"I want you to find the location of this person's number."
"Will do sir." I texted him Seira's number for the location. Within minutes i had him text me back.
Im coming Seira.

Aaron pov
"Are you serious? You can do that?" I asked and she nodded. We were leaning against my car. "Umm...Aaron?"
I looked at her. She had her fingers tangled, nervously.
"What is it? Seira." She looked up with her eyes slightly watery. "How..is Daniel? Is he ok...ay?" She stuttered.

"Dont worry much about him. I have hooked him up." I winked and she giggled showing her light dimples.

"So will you be able to come tomorrow?" I asked folding my arms above my chest. "I really dont know, the operation may take some time. I really doubt it..." she was about to say something more when an Audi SUV sped into the park right in front of my car. It was Damon.

"I found you." He said and Seira paled. "How did you know where i was?" She asked as he walked to us. I smirked at his arrival and he showed a grim expression. "I love challenges." He smiled to her.

"Seems like you have learnt how to stalk." I retorted and Seira had a changing expression and Damon narrowed his eyes. "Im sorry to have interrupted your meeting." "Why are you two gentlemen having a formal conversation?" She asked while we were having a private telepathic conversation.

"You do not know us that well Mrs. Valero. There is more to the story." I said looking straight into Damon.
Yeah i know you Damon.

"Well if you two are done, i have to rush to the hospital." She looked up from her rose gold watch. I sighed.
"Then we shall go." Damon held out a hand for her and an unknown burning sensation in my chest.
Dont go with him Seira.

Without any hesitation, she put her hand in his and he glanced towards me and gave me a crooked smile and took her away with him.
Before she stepped into the car, she turned towards me and waved. I smiled and waved back.

Seira pov
Helping me in the car, Damon walked around the car and sat in the car and drove off for the hospital. "Its about to be half five. Is it so important to work now?" Damon said in a tone of complaint. "Why?" I asked.
"I dont want you to be out till late."
Possessive.
"Why?" I tried teasing him. He suddenly stopped his car to the side of the road. "You know...i dont want that sleazeball around you. Or any other sleazeball." He confessed.
"Damon, he has a name." I corrected sighing.
"I dont care. I just dont want him around you."
"Why?"

He sighed again. "I just feel..."
"Jealous?" I asked. He paused to look at me and frowned. "Jealous my foot." Starting the car again, he drove off again.
And i stood smiling