Wet&Wild

*this chapter contains explicit sexual content* Beware!

Seira pov

I looked about in the elevator if people could see us or not. Nah. They were all too busy and were tired to look. Damon traced my ankle with his fingers and slowly, barely touching my skin, dragged the fingers up on the shin, dipping in the knee dip further moving up onto my thigh.

It was ticklish, yes, but did more than that to me. My insides wanted to moan and ask him stop, and dont stop at the same time. He moved up too standing behind, whispering...

"Dont come."
The fingers stopped. Pulling the hair to the right, he pressed his lips on my shoulder then holding my hand. Slowly after each floor, people went out and we were alone in it with two floors remaining.
"Do you feel it?"
He meant the tension. Extreme tension that rested between us. It was hot and caused shivers down my spine. I was getting light headed.
"Yes."

The elevator came to a stop and he dialed in the code, it began moving until it stopped opening the doors. He pulled me in his arms scooping me and strolling towards the foyer.
Once in the house, he leaned and walked backwards to shut the door.

The lounge was dim with only the chandelier on and the hallway lights. Damon strolled to the closest which was the piano. Settling me on the lid, my feet dangled down the keys. With his hands--without breaking the eye contact, he pulled the heels off effortlessly then pushing my legs apart...
He smashed his lips to mine fisting my hair and pulling them.

I moaned clutching to his shirt. Pulling back, i panted on his chest. He pulled my hair and placed wet kisses down my chin, biting my ear...hard.
I squealed.
All the tension kept fading the more Damon kissed me.
His hands traced every part, crawling up from my leg, wrapping it around him, his hands lifted up dress cupping my bottom.

Authors Pov
She twisted her fingers in his hair while passionately kissing, Damon took her to the room.

The room was just as left, dim and white. The moonlight peeked through the curtains landing the centre of the off  white bed like a spotlight.

Damon kicked off his shoes and gently put her down, "turn around."

She did as she was told and anticipated the next move. She knew that Damon wasnt going to leave her just like that but was going to give her another sleepless. Damon bit her earlobe making her gasp loud. His hand snaked around her waist, pulling the ribbon like lace tied keep the wrap dress intact. The dress opened, revealing her entire front, including the fact that she wore no underwear. With no effort, Damon hooked his forefinger in the collar and pulled off the dress off her, that pooled by her bare feet.

He was happy that she did what she was told and traced her bottom, then the dip and Seira pressed her thighs together. "You're flawless Seira."
Abruptly he pulled her around with a hand behind her neck, he kissed her forcing his tongue in her mouth. She rubbed herself against him and pushed him backwards towards the edge of the bed.
With her soft palm, she pushed him until he sat and lied down in the middle grabbing her along.

He squeezed her backside and she pulled back sitting over him, half naked. Watching her, Damon eyed her, with his hand he untied the necklace and tossed it to the floor.
"Remove it." He meant the bra which was a dark blue lace. She looked gorgeous.

Without shame, she unhooked and took it off. "Make love to me Seira."
She was taken aback by his order.

...................
Wrapped in the same duvet, the two kissed. It was past three in the morning. The entire city was asleep while they were awake, making love in the dark where she arched, and moaned his name fighting for dominance.

Damon had her in all ways, pushing their tightly enclosed intertwined fingers into the pillows. He loved her, the way she chose to love him, breaking through all shyness and fear. He punished her by crushing her vulnerability and strength.

But one thing was clear. She was Damon's and he was hers. They belonged to eachother and had no one else apart from eachother. He made her come, many times draining all her powers and energy to fight. She gave in. Just the way he wanted.

They were crazy. Crazy...in love