Lacrosse.

Aaron pov
"I bet you are some competition to Damon." A chick in my bed from last night spoke. I was in a bar where i had her as very good distraction. She blew on her nails. "Im sure." I was in the closet changing into my suit and was about to fix my tie on when, what was her name? Lina. Yes. She took the tie and began fixing it on me.

My hands curled around her waist while she put it on. "So, when...are we meeting up next?" She asked playfully. "Sometime." She gave a wry smile while i smirked and gave her a kiss.

In my office, i had mom on the phone a few minutes ago. She had a problem regarding the league that was starting today. "Sir?" My PA peeked in. "Yes Roger."
"Mrs Valero is here." Mom? "Send her in." I heard heels. Turning my head into the direction, it was Seira. Standing with a huge smile and in white. I stood and went to her. "Hey." We hugged, her mild Chanel perfume filled my nose and i felt like staying in her arms. Forever.

"What a surprise?" I exclaimed and she giggled. Helping her sit on the couch, i realised how well she looked. Beautiful. Just not in my arms. Deep down, i had this burning feeling. "How are you?" I had her left hand in my and she smiled. "Im good. You?" I told her i was fine and we talked about a few things.

When she opened a few old chapters. "Umm...i saw a white burn marks on his hand. You know what happened."
Yes Seira i do. He was burnt with cigarette butts by Mike. He was fucked and beaten up like hell.  "Yeah. It was just a small minor injury. Michael dropped his cigarette on his hand by mistake." I partially lied.

She blinked a few times. "Umm...Aaron. Is Michael...a good uncle?" Seira please stop. I shifted in my chair.

Seira pov
"Be honest." He looked me in the eye and shook his head. "He is different. I mean Damon and i lived with him in Detroit when we were in school. Mom and dad were pretty busy with work." He played with his fingers. Dont push him.

"Oh. Did he.. hurt you? Damon?" He suddenly gave me a small smile. "Why dont you ask him? I think its better if he tells you." Did something happen? Did Michael hit him? What happened? Tell me Aaron please. I was happy to trust Aaron on this. "Please dont tell Damon that i was..."
"Never. Its a secret." He pretended to zip his mouth, lock and throw his key away.

"Thanks." I left for work then. I need to know. Something bad has happened before. But what?

Damin pov
Me: you're okay?
Seira: Yes.
Me: anything wrong?
Seira: No.
Me: Seira, whats going on?
Seira: nothing.
Me: tell me. Otherwise im gonna' be knocking on your door.
Seira: you are most welcome. And i will ask you what i want later.
I paused. What does she want to ask?
Me: what do you want to ask?
Seira: later. Let me work.
Me: Please. Ask me.
Seira: getting Curious?
Me: a lot.
Seira: dont let it kill then.
Me: im a cat now.
Seira: i didnt say that.
Me: so what am i?
Seira: LET ME WORK.
Me: see you.

What did she want to ask? Like she said, i did not what the curiousity get to me. So i called dad.
"Hey there. You comin' today?"
"Where?"
"The league."
"For awhile. Seira is busy."
"Oh God. I wanted her to see how well i play Lacrosse against those young lads."
"So did i."

At the lacrosse field...
Aaron pov
I wore a blue long vest saying Serpents and it had my name and number ten behind it. My lacrosse bat was pretty strong and i was in a great mood to beat someone. "Both teams are expected to have peace. This is meant for the entertainment only." Dad was the captain and on first line with me and a few others.

"Okay?" The referee asked and we nodded still with a grim look. "Then, team up!" He clapped and we all took position. "Go babies!" Mom cheered already and dad blew her a kiss.

The whistle blew and we all wrestled forward for the ball. My dad caught the ball in his net, he spun around the rival and stormed for the goal post. He paused and striked the bat and the ball went flying into the goal post.
The whistle blew and we scored. "Wooooo....Yayee!!!" Dad and i leaped into the air and hit against our chests. "Yeah!"

A guy bumped into dad. He was almost twenty and had a very damned look. Angry. "The game has just begun mate." He mumbled and walked off. Dad snorted and we took position.

Damon pov.
I was visiting for awhile and stood in the VIP reserved area with mom. She had this board in her hand which she kept raising and cheered, or i should say screaming.

Me: you good baby girl?
She didnt answer. I pressed dial and called. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. I kept chanting in the head. What the fuck is wrong? "Seira pick up your damn phone." I muttered.

"Ohh." My mom gave out in disappointment. I looked ahead and saw Aaron who had fell on his face and was whining.
Shit! I felt like running to him but held on my heels.
The play was paused and i strolled down to join them.

"Whats wrong?" I asked dad. Aaron was being examined by a physiotherapist. "Seems like he has twisted his ankle badly." The doctor said. "Tsk. Tsk." A young lad walked over.
"We should abandon the match." The referee said. They didnt have any other players.

"Who said?" A voice came from the back. We all turned around and saw a female in black tights and a blue tshirt afar. She stepped closer and each time, my heart beat raised.

Seira.