Im Here.

Damon pov
"Seira! Oh my God. You're freezing!" Her arms drew her knees together and her face was full of tears.
Once she saw me, i could not understand but her body was completely limp, cold and red.

I took her in my arms still kneeling and rubbed her back when i felt something.

The back of her dress was torn.

"Seira! God dammit, speak to me!" I shook her but her eyes were just fixed on mine and slow tears flowed their way out.
"Sir!" Bernerd shouted from somewhere in the house.
"Jess, please look after her. Im going to check on Bernerd." Though i didnt feel like letting her go, i carefully let go of her and went for Bernerd.

Out from the study to the library, i found Bernerd looking at something with his Glock 17 in his hands. "Whats the matter Bernerd?"
"You have to see this sir."
I walked over to him and looked to see a body facing the other side on its stomach and light blood spots were splashed on a metal vase.

"What the hell happened here?"
Bernerd crouched and turned the body, to my shock it was Michael. The shock wasnt that it was him who got hurt. But the shock was, what did he do to Seira?
"What shall we do with him sir?"
"Get him to the hospital. Dont inform anyone and say the same to the hospital staff. I will deal with him. Myself."
"Yes Sir." Bernerd stuffed his gun in his pocket and lifted Michael then went off.

I rushed to the study.
"She has lost consciousness. And her dress is torn from the back, the bottom and the top of her left sleeve."
"Please remove a new pair of clothes for her. I'll bring her."
I held Seira in my arms and carried her limp body to the bedroom.

Jess kept a comfortable sleep wear for her. "Jess, the library is a little mess. Please clean that up."
Still with Seira in my arms, i slowly removed the dress to see a scratch running from the top of her left arm. Shit.
What did Michael do?
"Wake up Love."
Then i slowly put the long sleep wear tshirt and tucked her in the blanket.

I watched her. She looked exhausted, in pain, scared...
God. What did Michael do?
My hand clenched into a tight fist along with the corner of the blanket.

It was already two hours i sat in the room wondering, not bothering about Michael as it would be great if he stayed there, alone. Facing the balcony, i heard someone stir.
Seira.
She winced when pulling herself out of bed and looked around. I wanted her to see me. I was shocked, frozen. Turning to my side, she paused.

"Damon." She whispered and took two steps forward when she tripped. Before hitting the floor, i caught up with her, clutching her waist. "Baby." I took her in my embrace, she cried. I rubbed her back still squeezing her. Goodness.

Pulling back, i walked her to bed and knelt in front if her. "Wh- what happened?" I whispered. She leaned into my arms still in tears. With my thumb i wiped those tears and listened. "I-in the p-party, he came to me sayi- saying that he would make me pay for what i did."

I saw rage.

Seira pov
He was fisting my tshirt lifting it up exposing a little scratch i got. "Then?" I could see the tight jaw that clenched together. I was getting scared.
"Then?" He repeated.
"W-when Jess was go-gone, he was already in the house. I-i was in the kitchen when h-he..."
Tears slowly poured out.

He closed in putting his nose on mine and his hand further pushed the tshirt. His left arm pulled onto my waist. "How dare he?" I pulled his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. He carved his lips and tugged on my lower lip. His right hand lifting my leg around him, he groaned and pushed his tongue under mine.

"Tell me." He said against my lips. "You'll get angry."
"Why wont i? He...eyed you. My wife."
"He...tried to, to kiss me. I said no but he tried pulling me." Damon was tense. His shoulders were stiff. "Then?"
"He chased me into the library where he tore my dress. I-i panicked and...hit him."

I looked down. "Damon?"
"Hmm?"
"Im sorry."
He looked up confused.
"Why are you apologising?"
"B-because i...because of me, you had to..."
He pulled on my hair tilting my head back.
"For you, everything comes first. You hear me? Everything." He loosened his grip and pecked my nose.

"Where are you hurt?" He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "My hand, back and maybe...yeah, my left arm." I showed him my wounds and he kissed my forehead.
Then we both were silent. Not being able to look in his eyes, i looked at my lap.
"Seira?"
"Huh?" It was more of a whisper.
"If anything happened to you then..."
I kissed him.

Damon pov
Her hands pulled the lapels of my blazer and she pushed her small warm tongue to mine. My hands worked their way to her chest where automatically i teased her breasts through silky material.
She moaned in my mouth and slowly pulled me on her in the middle of the bed. Her bare legs wrapped my waist. Pulling away i sat on top, admiring her lusty side then removed my blazer. Her white lace underwear showed.
She fisted my shirt and pulled me in her steamy intimacy again. Kissing me warmly and raising her hip to slowly rub against me.

I traced her face and kissed her neck biting hard in her shoulder. "Ah!"
Still close to her, i slipped my finger in her slowly, i watched her eyes close and her mouth formed a perfect 'O'. I pulled it out and pushed again.
"Damon!"