Too Soon- III

Damon pov
My fingers tipped the zipper and slowly pulled down on it till the end of her spine. I could see her white straps of her bra. The room was pin drop silent with loud heartbeats and breathing only. I pulled her hair aside and placed a kiss on the shoulder then right on her nerve. She inhaled sharply.

Standing in front of her, i watched her breathe quietly amd eyes closed. I pulled of my jacket and shoes, then tipped her chin up. "Open your eyes." Opening them, she showed her wild blue eyes. Holding her in place i pulled on the sleeves of the dress and pushed it down. She closed her eyes again.

The dress pooled by her heels and here stood the goddess. Her hands were on my chest while i sucked and licked the crook of her neck. She moaned.

Picking her up, i put her in the middle of the bed and stood watching the nymph. Opening each button i pulled out of my shirt and left it on the corner of the bed.

Seira pov
He looked drool worthy. A perfect example of masculine stood before me. Shirtless. He placed his hand on my right knee and stroked down to my feet and lifted my leg pulling out heels, he kissed the top of the foot. I tipped my head back as it sent strong currents in me. Then he did the same with the left.

He hovered over me, filling my mouth with his again. Kissing me at a slow and subtle way pushing in his warm tongue in my mouth. His hands were on hips then travelled to my breasts squeezing and teasing the material of the bra. I pulled back catching my breath, he continued like he had forgotten how to breathe, to my neck again biting the skin. My small palms were on his strong arms then shoulders. He kissed my weak spot and let out a soft moan in apprieciation.

"Damon." The name came out as more of a song than just in prose. He pecked my lips and went down, to my chest, and kissed the cleavage showing then licked his way to the stomach. I arched at the tickle caused by his small kiss, fisting the bed sheet. This was intense. Very. And it was my first time too.

"Damon."
"I hear you. Say it...again."
He fingers traced to the apex of my legs then in the middle....
"Damon."

We were spooning, i was in Damon's strong arms m. It was still really dark outside and i stared at the moon the shone directly into the room. His head rested on my shoulder. The confusing part was that he never...removed my undergarments. I blushed. Well he murmured that he was taking it slow and steady. It was my best first time.

"Sleep baby girl and stop blushing." Damon surprisingly spoke. And i thought of something. "Damon? Why didnt you tell me that you had a brother?" I heard him sigh.

Damon pov
Curious as always. I pulled her over me catching her all surprised. Her hair fell over my face and hers, i pushed them over one side and put my arm around her. She smelt of vanilla and roses. "You smell great."
"Answer my question." Sighing, i said, "Aaron and i dont get along. For a long time."
"Childhood?" she asked. I nodded.

"Any other question?" I asked and her expression changed. "What?"
"And your...Michael?" Rage. Thats all i could say.
"Thats too soon to tell you."
"Will you tell me?"
"One day." She smiled. "Now sleep." She put her head on my chest and while stroking her hair, i fell asleep.

Mommy is here watering the roses and flowers while her cake is baking in the hot oven. My tummy makes a gurgling sound. Im hungry. Aaron's hungry. We both are hungry. We fight for the cake and Mommy gives us both a rose and a slice each.
'Mommy will you make cake everyday? The question was like a small squeak from Aaron's mouth. Mommy giggled and nodded, kissing our heads she left us to eat.

A sharp ray of light hit my eyes making me close my eyes tight, but my nose caught something...food. Jess is back? Covering my eyes, i checked to see Seira gone and the time was eight. What!
Shucks, i have never slept that late. Seira.

Wearing a tshirt on casual jeans after the shower, i strolled out from the room wherever my nose took me. I could hear music played from earphones which were plugged in her ear and i could also hear subtle lyrics being sung. Seira was singing. Another first.

I quietly sat down on the bar stools at the counter while she bobbed her head facing the other side. She wore tight jeans and white shirt that showed her pink bra straps.

Seira pov
My ears had blasting tunes by Kygo while i made breakfast. How will i talk to Damon after what happened last night? I mean...
I turned around and almost dropped the bowl from my hands. Damon sat smiling at me. His boyish smile. Oh God! I froze and felt my cheeks heating up.

"Good morning Mrs. Valero. You seem very energetic today." Play safe. Seira.

"Morning. Energetic? How? After the duress from last night?" He sighed. "So we are calling it that now?" He stood up from the stool and walked around the counter and stepped in front of me. "I dont think that was duress." He stroked my cheek and i leaned in his touch.

"Last night...was different. I wont lie but i've had...nights spent with others...but last night was...my best."
"Or i should say one of the coming best nights." He winked and i blushed.

Changing the topic i asked of he was hungry. "Very." He kissed my nose and helped me set up the breakfast on the counter. He seemed calm from last night where he boomed in anger. He talked about his latest projects, eco friendly environment schemes. He flirted quietly and time and again kissed my knuckles.
Damon was different and i agreed to the right man indeed.