Heated morning.

Damon pov
We stopped at the hospital gates and Seira opened her door. I opened my door as well and watched her go, she midway and turned around.
"I know you are jealous." She said smiling. I snorted.
"Jealous my foot." Still smiling, she walked in the hospital.
Hell, i am jealous. And can be even more.

Driving back to office as it would be boring at home without Seira.
Now its gonna' be boring hey?
Mocking at my thoughts, i parked the car and Bernerd took over. Climbing into the elevators, i strolled to my big office when my PA Maria came.

"Maria. You took a day off. What are you doing here?" She had a dull look and had a lot foundation on her face.
"Is anything wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.
Stop fucking lying! Giving me a small smile, she continued on telling me about the latest upgrades of the market.

I sat in my work desk and typed out emails to a few clients and took a few calls. Mostly from Liam who seemed determined on the mergers.
Checking my watch, it was almost nine in the evening and Seira had not called yet.
Is she still working? Is she okay?

Fishing out my phone, i called her. No answer.
I tried again and she didnt pick up. By now i had the heat on me and i was feeling all worried. I hope that sleazeball has nothing to do with it.

Bernerd took me home while i tried on her cell. Same. No answer. Getting pissed and worried at the same time, i stormed into the house. "Seira?" I called out in hope. No answer. Jess was also not here. Gosh!
I put my jacket on the kitchen stools and walked into my room...
On the bed, dear Seira had fallen asleep. She was in a cotton black nightwear, glasses on, laptop open asleep on the bed. Her head was on her left arm and her right on the laptop. Her hair sprawled over her left arm. She looked...sexy. Sighing in relief, i walked to her and bent down to remove her glasses.

Seira pov
I woke up with a stirring Damon. What time was it? It was still four in the morning. Damon had his right arm around and i noticed little fading white scars on his arm. I touched them they felt as if they were burn marks. Burnt?

"Go to sleep baby girl." I heard Damon and blushed. He was awake. I turned around and snuggled into his neck. He smelt of...Damon. Comfortable, fresh linen.

"Seira. Seira." I felt a hand stroking my cheek. I didnt budge. Suddenly, my hand was savagely pulled and i crushed into something with crisp ironing. A suit. I didnt open my eyes at all as the light in the room was too much for my delicate eyes. I felt the hand then stroke the locks away from my face tucking them behind my ear. "Wake up beautiful." It was Damon. I opened one eye then closed it again.

Damon pov
She laid her head on my chest. "Two minutes." She mumbled. Stroking her silky tresses, i waited for her. After a few minutes, she pulled back. "Those two minutes were pretty long. Dont you think so?" My fingers traced her cheeks then i tapped her nose. "Sorry."
"Then go get ready. You have lots of work." She stood up lazily.
Damn her legs. Man!
I spanked her backside as she paused midway. She yelped then strolled into the bathroom.

Jess set up a good meal, i looked at my watch and saw it was getting late. Still you can wait Damon. May be not.

I heard heels. Turning around...
Seira was in a black skirt knee length with a white shirt tucked in with the button open on top. Fuck. To make it worse, she had harlot red lips. Uh ohh...

If i could cast evil eyes on my amazing wife, what about that sleazeball? She was going to be in that hospital for long hours. "Morning." She spoke and suddenly everything for me was in slow motion. I was just staring.
Stop ogling your wife!
Damn she took my breath away.

Seira pov
We were about to leave when i was pulled aside into the storage room. "Damon!" I whisper yelled. "What are..."
Before any other word, he pulled me into a deep kiss. His hands travelled around my waist squeezing my hip.

My fingers grasped his strong arms, feeling his biceps. I moaned. Then surprisingly, his hands went south along with the skirt fabric then to my backside. Having my breath caught, i pulled back resting my forehead to his. What was this? So intense, deep.

"Damon...w-we're getting late...for work." I was escaping. "Fuck. Work." His lips grazed along my jaw. Meanwhile, tracing my body, half removing my shirt, his hands travelled my arms and interwined our fingers.

"Damon..." he bit my earlobe then he was back to the lips. This man!

Bernerd was on the driving seat while i took the drive to the hospital on the backseat. Damon had firmly said: "If you dont change into something else right now, i'll take you down and make sure you would feel it throughout the week."

I blushed looking out from the window. My hand was being sweetly held by him caressing the knuckles with his thumb. I was sexually forced to change into a dress that went over my knees and was white. My hair in a high ponytail and golden triangles as earings.

We reached the hospital and Damon walked over to my side and opened my door holding out his hand. Automatically, my hand took his and saying a short bye to Bernerd, i closed the door. "Im asking you again. Should i pick you up?" I shook my head. He sighed. "Fine. Take care. And...call me." He said firmly and i nodded.

Kissing my forehead, he let go of my hand and i walked into the hospital doors and gave him a second glance. The part where he said 'and...call me.'
The gap was delibrately made.
I bet he wanted to say, "If that sleazeball or anyone does something, call me." Giggling, i went to my office.