You are so dead

Seira pov
FEW HOURS BACK...

I dont know why Damon was acting so unusual, was everything okay? Probably i should go ask once i return. Deciding not to trouble Kavin for just an hour and half, i took my modified Beetle to the hospital.
Outside by the doors near the first reserved parking spot stood Mason with a red face grimly speaking on the phone.

Parking the car, i took the stethoscope and went out. "Hey Mason." I waved at him and he stared giving a wry smile. I climbed into the building meeting Sarah first.

"I need to finish early, Damon wants me home."
"Really? Why?" She nudged my shoulder.
"He seemed really...uneasy. Uncomfortable in other words so i think we can finish early. Lets do the operation first so i can dip."
"Sure."

Then i remembered; i had to call him. Fishing out my phone, i speed dialed him. "Hey. See? I reached safe and sound."
"Thats...great. Good. Now work fast and come home. I'll come pick you."
"No need. I have the Beetle. I will be home. Dont worry."
"Just...okay."

He sighed and dropped the call and i made way for the OT. "Okay guys, lets start."
"Yep."

Anaethesia was given, and the patient was ready for the big thing. It was a tissue damage just under the first layer. With all my scalpel, i made a sleek stripe that brought out blood, i cleaned with cotton and picked and fixed the part.

Just after an hour, i checked my watch to see i was completely done. "Ayt guys, i taking for home, stitch him up and put the gel around the area."
With a few byes, I took off to the locker room removing the scrubs seeing Mason standing just staring at the mirror. "Hey Mason. You were not in the OT. Are you okay?"
He turned with blood shot eyes.
"Is your sister..."
"She is fine." He snapped.

"Oh."
I began folding the scrub and putting it in the basket for them when i shrieked.

Arms caught me from the back squeezing my arms behind me. I shoved and until a cloth was put on my nose and i began going into an unconscious state.
But one thing i wished for was...

I wish i had listened to Damon.

Minutes later, or probably hours later, i woke up, tied to the wooden chair with cable ties and tape on my mouth. It was extremely dim with a pathetic smell. I figured my hair was open and sweat ran down my dress making it dirty.

But amongst all, though my mouth was shut the only thing i prayed for was not God, but Damon.

I need your help Damon.
...........

PRESENTLY...
Damon pov

Seira. Seira. Seira. Seira. Her name was the only thing i chanted through out. No one was able to find out about her. Absolutely no one.

After a very long time, tears were on the brink to fall and me collapsing.

I just wanted her. I wanted Seira and only her.

I broke away from everyone sitting in the closet, just standing and holding her soft dresses in my hand. Like a child missing his mother. I love her. And someone took her away without her consent.
Can you be homesick for people too?

"Mr Valero?" I heard a voice call. Putting her dress safely in the cupboard, i went out wiping the tear out.
"Yes Inspector."
"We have found something."
I quickly felt a bubble of hope.
"Where is she?"
"Not Mrs Valero, but Michael Harris had transferred a great amount into an unknown account."
"What does that mean?"
"And...the person with that account was accessed by Mason." He whispered the name.

I was furious within few moments. Furious enough to walk out and grab the bitch by his collar, bang his head against the wall till he died.
I was about to go when the Inspector pulled me back.
"Sir. He is not outside. He left while we searched."
"So now?"
"We are tracking him. He will make a mistake."

What?!
"Mistake! You are still fucking going to wait!" I snapped so loud that he jerked with my mom walking in.
He huffed and stood aside.
"I'd rather find her myself."
Budging off from everyone, i went into the closet, packing a new set of clothing for her and a soft shawl.

With Bernerd on the track and Waters tracking Mason and Michael, i drove aimlessly.
Almost after fifteen minutes, i got a call.
"Yes?"
"Sir. Mason has just switched on Mrs Valero's phone. It is moving along the I5 towards an isolated area. Im sending the location."

Waters sent the location, it was a well known area, where Michael used to go. To fuck women away from the city with no one else knowing that apart from myself.

My heart beat raced and my fingers and arms ached to hug her, touch her the way we did last night, kiss her.
My eyes eagerly anticipated to see her bright smile, watch her walk about, blush. I smiled remembering her.

I wish you listened to me Seira.