My New Home.

Damon pov
In the car, i held her hand casually stealing glances of her sleeping while i drove back home. She must have been really tired from the riduculously high heels and dancing in them making it worse. 

She's with you. Finally. I sighed in relief and slowed down the car's speed really low when a speedbreaker came. The car dipped over the curve and continued four times. I looked at Seira again, she was soundlessly in slumber. Just in time at twelve, we dropped into the garage. Bernard was by my side by the time i opened my door. "Night Sir. Congratulations." Smiling, i took his hand and gave it a firm shake. "Thanks Bernard. Go sleep now. I'll manage." Nodding, he went off to his apartment.

Taking Seira in my arms, i punched in the elevator code and watched the doors close. In the pin drop silence in the lift, i could only hear her sweet snore. Not loud just subtle, the tired one. Her hand hung on my shoulder and head on my chest. She looked angelic sleeping. Opening the door of the house, i walked through the foyer straight into the room.

It was neatly furnished. Cleaned. Thanks Jess. I layed down Seira on the broad bed, bent down and removed her six inch problem off the feet. Then her necklace, her bracelet and put them on the table beside. She cant sleep in this dress Damon. Her dress would wake her up sometime. So, opening the closet, i saw her clothes and accessories neatly on the left while my stuff on the right and the dressing area in the middle. I checked her drawers and saw pure silk lingerie but right now she needed even more comfortable things. My tshirt. Yeah.

She had an amazing body as it revealed slowly when i was taking out the dress and carefully put her in my tshirt that went just below her behind. She looked adorable in my long tshirt. Putting her back in bed, i went to change throwing our wasted clothes in laundry.

Resting my right arm around her sweet waist, i had her rest on my left facing me. I didnt realise that my eyes went into darkness while watching her.

Seira pov
My eyes opened to the grey clouds in Portland. I didnt close the curtains? Oh. We were home.

I tried shifting but something snaked around my waist, it was Damon. His hand held me in place and something else too. Lifting my head a little bit, i inhaled sharply as i noticed a light purple bruise on his that was under my head! I mentally punched myself.

I pulled it out under my head and turned aorund to see Damon sleep silently. His hair was relaxed and little strands fell over his eyes. Like a little boy. He shifted further close now resting his head on my pillow. And the grip tightened around my hip. Who changed my clothes? I thought. Damon?

While in thought i didnt realise that he was awake, watching me. I flushed. "Deep in thought Mrs. Valero?" He asked.

"Morning Mr. Valero. Just wondering who changed my clothes." I said bravely. His gray eyes diliated and shined. Smirking, he asked, "Any idea who it was?"
"Maybe a crook?" His smirk widened into a boyish grin. "I hope i know who it is then." "Who?" I asked pretending not knowing. "Me." I flushed again.
"You're a crook?"
"I have stole you." He smiled watching intently.

Today was a day off as we decided not to have a honeymoon soon. We both had work to do and i had many duties to cover. So as he promised, he was going to show me around his huge home. Wearing a tomato red maxi dress and beige pumps, i wandered into the huge house. It was big yet simple.

The doors opened and a lady in blue uniform walked in. "Good morning. You are Mrs. Valero right?" blushing, i shook her hand. "Please call me Seira. You...are Jess? The caretaker." I asked and she nodded. "What would you like to have for breakfast Seira?"

"Umm Jess, is it okay if...if i make the breakfast. Just today." She started giggling. "Whenever. Just command it. Its all yours. Nothing to be offended about, go on. I'll check on other things." Smiling she left me in the grand kitchen. Does Damon cook? I began preparing for the food.

Damon pov
While on the phone, i fished out my watch from the drawer and struggled to fix it on.
"I think you are taking this seriously Liam. There is always a new business beginning everyday. We cant stress on the topic everyday." I tried handling the watch on but couldnt, in worry, i was about to throw either my phone or the watch when a soft hand with deep red nail polish neatly put on, took my watch. Always to rescue Seira.

She took the watch and began putting it on my wrist. "You know what Liam? Take a day off. I will call you back and see what to do. Okay?" He sighed on the other side, said bye dropping the call.

"All okay?" She asked. Tomato red dress and minimal make up made her look glow even more. Especially those blue eyes. "Yes. Just business stuff." She smiled.
"You know, i never saw you in casuals." She said. True. "I normally wear suits outdoor. You like it?" I smirked and she blushed. "umm hmm. You look young in them. And calm." Still holding hands, we strolled to the kitchen and saw Jess fix plates for us. "Morning Jess." She smiled and went on to make coffee.

I put a forkful of the omelet in my mouth. It was different and very tasty. "Nice omelet Jess." I commented. "Seira cooked today Damon." In shock, i looled at Seira who blushed under my gaze. "Yet another surprise appetite Mrs. Valero." I took her soft hand and kissed the palm.

Seira pov
Hand in hand, we went on a small tour around the house. It was more larger than what i thought. He had a library filled with any book you could have wished for, a private study upstairs, two guest rooms, a separate bathroom for parties, a wine cellar with grocery storage, and a playroom. At first, i thought of the playroom from Fifty Shades Of Grey but silly me! It had all sorts of game consoles. X box, Wii, the latest Play station. You name it, he had it.

There was a large piano by the big balcony. It was like a room with a dark wooden floor, with a piano, guitar and little more of books. The living room was huge too.