Nothing

Seira pov
It was gorgeous, and new. Something i had never seen or thought of seeing ever.
I turned towards the mirror, which reflected a new me. Touching it, i felt the exquisite gems bump my fingertips. It was so beautiful.

"You like it?" But it was so expensive!
"I love it." I turned to meet him. "It wasnt needed, i mean thank you for this but-"
"No buts okay? I bought this because i wanted to." He held me by my shoulders, seriously speaking, "nothing is expensive for me Seira. I lied about the hospital, im...doing it because...i want you safe."

I didnt feel like crying, but there was this proud feeling in me. Like how Paula would feel, Damon cares. He cares about everything and everyone apart from himself. It was wrong for me to brag about the costs and tags but to accept it was my duty.
Without saying a word, i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the corner of his lips.

"Im very lucky to have you Damon."
He smiled with the spark in his eyes then engulfing me into his warm embrace, the best one. "Me too."

Damon pov
When it was time to go, i took Seira's hand and made way to the car. Then i got a reminder "Hello Bernerd?"
"Yes sir."
"Seira and i are going to the ball, keep an eye on the Harris' and also our house."
"Sure Sir."
"And can you contact Evan Bross for me?"
"I dont seem to place him sir."
"That car dealer. I wanna buy Seira one."
"Absolutely sir."
"Thanks man."
"Welcome."

I drove us to the hall where all this shit was taking place but only because i needed to take her out somewhere. "Why do you look so lost today?" Seira asked.
She looked stunning...

Eyes on the road Valero.

"No im not. Its just that i dont like balls."
She gave a brief nod. "O-kay."
Then it hit me, i sounded really sexual.
"Really i dont like balls." I winked and she flushed.
"O-kay." We were about to reach there.
My eyes darted from the enterance where Harris' were welcoming their guests at the door. Mike was no longer on crutches...maybe i have to do something.

Parking the car just ahead of the doors, i climbed out first grinning and opened Seira's door. "You dont have to do this all the time." She spoke hooking her arm with mine while i closed the door.
"I dont i know. But i want to."
She huffed and looked ahead with her grip tightening on my bicep.

"Relax baby. Im here with you." She gave a weak smile.
"Hello Damon. Seira." Mike greeted.
"Hello Michael. Looks like you are alive and kicking."
He laughed.
"Well some bastard forgot about my stamina." He winked.
"Well, next time the bastard may do something reminding you about his stamina."

Seira was really scared. I could literally feel her vein pumping against me. Walking in, i spotted a store room door to my right and grabbed her along, pinning behind the door of the dark room. "Damon!"
"Why are you so scared?"
"Im not."
"Dont lie."
"Im not lying." Liar.
I leaned in closer lifting her chin. "I know when you are lying. I can hear your shallow breathing and your heartbeat."
"We all breathe and have heartbeats, does not mean that we are afraid." She was playing hard.

"So you are saying that you dont feel anything?" She shook her head.
"Then what are you feeling right now Seira?"
Silence.
"Tell me."
"I...nothing. i feel nothing...right now."

My hand slid from her waist carving around her backside squeezing, "what about now?"
She gripped my shoulder trying to act strong.
"Nothing."

Seira pov
He leaned in kissing the spot under my ear. "Now?"
"Nothing." I lied.
His hand lifted the dress and traced the thigh. I was going to explode.
"Now?" He whispered in my ear.
"N-nothing..."

Staring at me, his naughty hand moved up, lifting the dress up making way to my neck. "Damon...please stop."
"No."
He kissed me, rough and hard crushing me between him and the wall, i twisted my fingers in his hair and moaned.
His hand traced back down, i could feel every finger tip move until one slid past through my underwear, knowing what he could do next, i pushed him gently and left the room hot and squirming.

I ran my fingers through my hair, looking back. He was watching me move. Spotting Paula, i went to her.

"Hey! There you are!" I gave her a hug. "where is Dam-. There is he."
Hearing his name i didnt turn but felt every heat wave hit me from the back as he inched closer, could feel his eyes burn me, he hugged his mom and sister. My entire focus was on him. Not knowing why, i missed his touch.

Until his arm snaked my waist, and lips by my ear whispering, "You shouldnt have done that."

Saying that he broke away and went to his dad and associates. I was just absent mindedly looking catching his eye."Why are you two staring at each other like hormonal teens?" Dayana tore me from the intensity to reality. "Mom is busy complimenting you and you two are busy giving each other looks. Whats going on?"
"Err...nothing really."

Damon gave me an eye as if he knew what i said.

Nothing.