Hello brother

Damon pov
I still held her. She was warm and soft, like the panda teddy i had when i was little.
When she pulled back still in my arms, i saw her cheeks deep red and her eyes bright blue. I wiped the tear.
"Now we have to tell others. Altogether."
"How?" She tucked a lock behind her ear. She was beautiful.
"I will think about it."
"No!" She said.
"Im going to do it."
I felt like chuckling right now. I hugged her again.
Finally Seira.

Seira pov
We were in a car. Not the one i went in before, this was pretty big and long. Maybe a Volvo. I didnt see the brand.

In our driveway, the car stopped. I wish Ma and Dad are not at home.

I was lost in thoughts when my door opened, it was Damon then pulling me out holding my hand. "What are you thinking?" He asked. Still holding my hand.
"Nothing. Just hoping Ma and Dad are not home."
"Why?"
"What why? I want to tell everyone at once. Like a surprise."
"Like the one you gave me?" He asked.
"I surprised you?" He nodded.

My cheeks were all heating up.
"I hope im the only one that makes you blush." I smiled and looked down.
"Maybe." I took my hand back and started walking to the door.
"And no byes?" He shouted.
"I dont say byes." I said before closing the home door.
I watched his car drive away.

Back at work...
Damon pov
I sat in my chair still wondering whether Seira really said yes or not. Well i could go confirm it though, plus it will be an excuse for me to go see her again.

"Sir?"
"I told you, i dont want to be disturbed." I said to my PA.
"Yes sir. But this is sort of urgent."
"What is it?"
"Mr. Waters is here to see you. And he says that it is pretty urgent."
"Send him in." I wonder whats the problem now.

Waters was the Manager. He took care while i was away somewhere.

"Good morning sir, sorry to disturb." He shook my hand and sat in front and down his briefcase.
"Its okay. Tell me. Whats the difficulty now?" I asked leaning forward.
"That i have to show you." Opening the briefcase, he took out something like a newspaper and put it on the desk.
The headlines were:

Aaron Valero takesover the business to top.
Aaron Valero known as the younger son of Gabriel Valero and younger brother of Damon Valero has taken over the Falls franchise to the highest point by successfully investing $12 billion to create a new, unknown franchise.
"Its seems im creating pressure for others soon."

"Why are showing me this? Its about hotels." I asked putting the paper back on the desk.
"The real problem is that his next franchise is related to telecommunications and he is pairing up with our business rival."

I sighed. I know why he is doing this and why he published all this.

"I really dont care Waters. Let him do what he wants. Im already at the top and im gonna' stay there."
Behind the confidence was a touch of anxiety and worry that said, So?

"But sir..." i stopped him.
"I know this could be a huge competition but this will make us work even harder. And working hard means more profit, amazing quality of our products." Waters seemed relaxed enough now.
"You always assure us. Thats why we are glad to have you as our boss." I smiled at his words.

Saying his thanks, he walked out of the office.
Really, there many things to worry about him.

Many.

Right now, i just get away with Mission Seira. We need to marry.

At the Valero's...
Aaron pov
Coming home was of for two reasons. Seeing my distant family and to catch up on other things too. I had a small mission to do. Seira.

From the day i saw her, met her, spoke to her, it was clear enough that she had qualities no other woman could probably have. A great personality, soft and lots of other hidden factors that were yet to reveal.

My sister Dayana was so happy to see me. I chuckled. She jumped over me dropping me on the floor with her hands wrapped to my torso.
"I love my brother!" I was interrupted by a peck on the cheek by Dayana.
I grabbed her cheek and kissed it very hard.
"Ah! That hurts!" She rubbed her cheek.

She wore a purple two piece skirt and top with heels.
"You look good. Goin' out?" I asked drinking a peg of Bourbon.
"We have dinner with Damon tonight. Lets dress up brother!"
I smirked at his name.
Lets dress up.

I wore black. Full black. And a black leather jacket.

We heard a car drive in, from the windows i saw it was an Audi R8. Damon opened the door and stepped out. Impressive.

Damon pov
I hardly stepped in the door when a pretty looking Dayana hugged me tight.
"Hey!" I said.

Kissing my mother's temple, i hugged dad and strolled in to be greeted by no one else but...
Damon.
He stood with an evil smirk and a glass of alcohol in his hand and leaned against the pillar.

"Hello brother." He said putting the glass down on the counter. He walked to me and held his arms open. For a hug.
"Mom's watching dear brother." Resisting rolling my eyes, i put my arms around him and squeezed pretty hard.

Pulling back he had his smile back while my jaw was set tight.
"Seems like you missed me." He said.
"Why are you here?" We spoke in low tones.
"Im here for business and since i havent bought a house yet, im staying with mom and dad and sister."

"Will you two just be talking or you're ready for some dinner?" Dayana took both our arms and took us to the table. On purpose, he sat right next to mom and in front of me. Dad and Dayana sat next to each other.

"Do you know we are planning to get Damon married?" Mom blurted out.
He smiled.
"Who will even get married to him?" Mom and dad glared at him and i my fork stinged my palm.

"No i mean, he is so busy. Working all the time." Mom sighed and smiled.
"I mean...who will get married to you?"

Im sorry Seira.

"Seira. Dr. Seira Carter." Once i said that, i looked at him and his smile was beginning to fall.

Aaron pov
He said Seira. Does he mean that doctor who loved my little Reece. I mean the one im looking out for? He was smiling on the other getting everyone's congratulations while i hid my worry behind my smile.
Lifting my glass i cheered instead. "Cheers everybody. And especially you Damon."