You make me crazy

Damon pov
Liam and i were discussing whether to focus on another objective. The issue was that until we didnt open the new plant, there was no hope of focussing on something else if we havent finished on one thing yet.

"So shall we final Detroit Damon?"
Detroit...
"Isnt there another place?" I asked.
"Why not Detroit?" Dad was eager to start the new plant.
"Its...there are many places with real good plots. Check Dallas, one more check." Liam huffed but still jotted it down.
"Thank you sir." Liam left.

Dad turned to me. "Whatever. You are coming to the party right? If not, better drop in Seira. She is the champion after all." I grinned.

Right after two brief team meetings, i called Rachel Acton. "Morning Mr Valero."
"Hello Rachel."
"What can i help you with?"
"I would like to have a red wrap dress. Best design. Along with matching jewellery and shoes."
"For your wife?"
I sighed.
"Yes. Will it be ready by five?"
"Five thirty."
"Good. Thanks."
"Welcome sir."
I wonder how will she look in red?

Seira pov
"Please stitch him around the edge. The centre will seem swollen for a while."
Sarah was preparing for the stitch while i was busy with the deep head injury.
"Heartbeat?"
"Normal."
The skin was already inflamed, which meant even the slightest cut will have made him scream like a madman.

Max after one and a half hour, i walked out the OT, the head doctor Mr Singh.
"Morning sir." I greeted.
"Operation..."
"Successful." I finished for him.
"And its afternoon." He fixed his matching magenta turban to the tie and let his arm rest on my shoulders.
"Wonderful. Do you have any other patients?"
"No."
"Appointments?"
"No."
"Nice!" He clapped his hand and said in a thick Punjabi accent. "You are on a holiday for today."

"Wha-"
"Your husband called. And requested if he could spend the rest of the evening with you, undisturbed by anyone."

I paused. Damon called Mr Singh? For a holiday?
Weird. Oh no!
I didnt tell him about the party!

At home...
Seira pov
I found Jess already leaving because she had done her work and was late as her daughter was waiting for her. And i could see no sign of Damon.
On cue, my phone tinged.
Damon: Go to the room.
Was he watching me?
Damon: Im not watching. Just go to the room.
Surprised, i followed instructions and went right into the room. The lights were dim and on the bed lay a dress. A wrap dress. Silky harlot red with black Jimmy Choos.
Putting my bag on the stool, i touched it. Beautifully made. Comfortable though.

Beneath the dress was a little note:
Better hurry. Wear it now. Im waiting in my study.
Smiling, i immediately took off for a change.

Damon pov
I would not be able to go to the party because i was having a video confernce with the Dallas guys tonight on WebEx. It was a tough decision to let Seira go alone but she deserves it. I typed Liam the time of the meeting when i heard the clicking of the heels.

Turning my head i saw a breath - taking Seira in the wrap dress, shoes and could the little blood diamond studs gleaming under the dim lights. Her lips slightly darker and hair perfectly soft curled.

A small blush formed on her cheek. "Hi." She whispered.
I stood up knowing nothing about any plans ahead, just walked to her and staring.
Mouth slightly open, i stood stunned. Drinking in her champagne like posture, and wine like beauty which both got me high. "What?" She asked.

A small punch hit the centre of my chest as though something bad were going to happen.
Yet, i swallowed my words.
"You're gorgeous. Seira. Gorgeous." Her cheeks still red until when she frowned.
"What?" I asked.
"I wanted to say something but i..."
"Forg-"
"No!" She shouted and my ear felt the screeching sensation.
"Im sorry, i didnt mean to shout. I remembered what i wanted to say. We had to go to a party. Dayana called."

"Oh. Yes. That is where you are going."
"Me?" She asked perplexed.
"I have a meeting."
"But i thoug-"
"So did i." I said pulling her close.
"It would have been fun if you were there." A little V formed between her eyebrows. Leaning in, i kissed the soft spot.
"Really?"
Blushing, she nodded.
"We aim to please." I grinned.
"Still, why cant you come? Do...this meeting later." Her plea was sweet and innocent. I wanted to give in but really, i couldnt.
Taking her hand resting on my chest, i pecked her knuckles. "This meeting is urgent. Plus its your party. You should go."

She leaned in and put her head in the crook of my neck and squeezed her arms around me. "I'll miss you."
A little swell formed in my chest. And automatically, my arms coiled her waist and squeezed even more. "I will too." She smelt of sweet apples and of wild rose. A heady cocktail.

"If you stay like this, i will get distracted and you will miss you party."
Before she could say anything, a pop up window tinged on my Mac. "Work time."
"Alright. I'll leave you to it."
"Bye."
She went out and i sat lazily switching into business mode when suddenly something pressed on the nerve on my neck. Seira. God.
"Good night." She disappeared and i was stunned by the gesture. The kiss was light butterfly kind, but ticklish.

I already started missing her.
What are you doing to me?