Baby Girl

Seira pov.
This is it Seira. You can do this. The last time i played lacrosse was probably in college with boys. I wore black leggings, blue sketchers and the blue Serpents vest over a white inner and topped it with a ponytail.

Gabriel, Aaron, Damon and from above the stands stood Paula. My in laws gaped in my face. Especially Damon. He stared at me with intensity and it sent chills down my spine. I carefully walked towards Gabriel. "Seira?" He asked shocked.
"I-i...i can play." I said avoiding eye contact with Damon. Aaron seemed in light pain.

"Are you...do you know?" Gabriel asked glancing at Damon. "Yes. I have played." I stated. "She, and lacrosse? Ha! Nice joke." A less-handsome-than Damon hunk spoke. "Why dont you try playing and see yourself?" I challenged him. It was a stab to my ego. Asshole.
"Fine." He walked off to the field with his team.

"Let us two father and daughter in law play." Gabriel put his arm around my shoulder. Damon had this grim expression saying, you did wrong Seira.
He would never, never enjoy the idea of me being with other males. But for now, i had to focus on the challenge.

Damon pov
By now she should have understood me not liking her with men and now she wants to play lacrosse? Huffing, i took off near to the team stands and stood there while Seira went out to rebel.

"Teams! Ready?!" The referee took hold of his whistle between his lips and blew hard. The young lad scooped the ball, bumped dad, and threw it across the field. But, before the ball ended up in his team-mate's bat, Seira jumped up high and caught it. Suddenly, i had a feeling of glee growing in my chest.

She ran along with dad and passed the ball to him when a guy tried grabbing it from her. The crowd yelled when dad threw the ball into the goal post. Again. Seira and dad cheered then high fived each other. I smiled.

Next blow, Seira ran across the field like the Flash when the guy delibrately tripped her. She tumbled over his foot dropping her stick and rolled over. Hard.
"Seira!" I was about run madly and beat out the daylights out of him when she raised her hand to stop me.

I sighed. Dad helped her up, handed her the stick and continued the play. The other team scored. Obvious. Yet we were leading. "Go Seira!" Mom and i yelled together. You're cheering Damon.
I never cheered even when the Mariners played. And now, i was cheering for the sweaty, speedy, fiesty wife of mine.

Seira pov
My elbow was bleeding. I hope Damon didnt notice. We had eight minutes left. And the other dudes were winning. Shit! It was evening and the spotlights were switching on. My clothes were drenched in sweat.

We were two goals behind. I took the lead now. My legs were dying now. God. When was the last time i played so hard? The whistle went and the hunk scooped the ball and rushed to the posts, Gabriel had a bad bruise which took him out of the team. Seeing that i had a good strategy and strength, we continued the match.

Captain. Wow.
My team mate called Jack was another Hulk. He smashed into him making him drop his stick. I dropped mine and rushed across and grabbed hold of his dropped stick and ran for the goal posts. "Run baby run!" Damon cheered and the adrenaline kicked in. I sped, paused and threw the ball in.

The crowd went crazy. "Lets go Seira!" Gabriel cheered. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Three minutes to go. And now two minutes fifty five seconds. Time ran faster than us. One goal to go. I leaned forward and held the stick firmly in my sweaty arms. Wiping off the sweat on my face with my upper arm, i focused on the ball. Grab it. Grab it. Grab it.
Viciously, as soon as the whistle went, i pushed the hunk, scooped the ball and flew for the goal post.

Damon pov
Everyones' yet also mine, our minds and heart were rushing along the amazing match. Last goal and Seira slammed into the hunk, dropped him on his butt and sped to the posts. Eight seconds left. She dodged a guy then the goal keeper.
"Come on!" I shouted. She spun around him, then using all her powers, scored.

Dad and i paused and took deeo breaths to process. We won. Because of Seira. My baby girl. The crowd screamed and screamed their lungs out. Seira must have been tired that she knelt on the ground, head in her hands. Worried, i ran to her.

"Baby." I took her in my arms slowly. As though putting a hint of pressure would make her bleed exploding. God she was sweating badly. Yet it felt good hugging her. She was warm, very warm.
"Damon?" She whispered.
"Uh hmm?"
"Im... tired." Grinning, i pulled back to look at her. Her beautiful skin had turned moist tomato colour.

I noticed something. Blood? "Baby, you're bleeding." Damn when she fell. "Its a light bruise." She rested her head on my chest. Still grinning, i lifted her in my arms and walked over to dad.

"Im so proud of you!" Mom screamed. "Mom! She is extremely tired. I have to take her home." I was worried. She was bleeding. "Yeah. Please. We have to celebrate this. It was the best match ever. Tomorrow, okay?"
"Okay." I mumbled looking at Seira again. She had dozed off.

Cute. She had both her hands fisting my shirt while sleeping on my shoulder. Saying byes, i walked over to the Audi where Bernerd stood waiting. "Bernerd, please take us home." "Will do sir." He opened the back door and i slipped in with dear Seira lightly snoring in my arms.

Reaching home, Bernerd opened the door when i found Jess still there. "Jess? You should be at home."
"Yes. But Mrs. Valero said that i would need to help you." She glanced at sleepy Seira. I love you mom. Nodding, Jess and i went to my room.