Darker shade

Song for the scene:

"Cruise" - Fifty Shades Darker
---------------------

Seira pov
I stood in the shower for longer than i usually do, enjoying the hot water, burning my skin and causing a lot of steam.
Thinking it was long, i shut the water and walked out to be hit by the cold air in the bathroom. It was so refreshing.

Wrapped in a blue towel, i tip toed into the closet and went for my side checking dresses. They were beautiful. Some were my own and the others were new. Mostly blacks, dark blues, purples. Then i saw drawers. I pulled out the first to see undergarments, the second one with the files i secretly brought.

While digging around, a hand pulled my wet hair to my left and a warm kiss was placed on my bare shoulder.
"Hey beautiful." Damon whispered in a husky tone.
"Hi." I turned around with my hands on his chest.
"I see you planned to do some work on my birthday." He eyed the open drawer with the files.

"Correction - after your birthday."
He gave a wry smile and looked to see the dresses. "So what are you planning to wear?"
I turned to see but stood in confusion. "I dont know. What do you say?" I asked pulling some dresses with one hand still clutching on my towel.
And what he said, it was arousing but made me flush like an idiot...

"I prefer you like this. Except for this god damned towel."
"Damon!" I playfully punched him.
"And, also, i have a suggestion-"
"What?"
I didnt notice but he wore a dark grey shirt with the top two buttons open and sleeves rolled up. He looked...hot.

"You know, we could just shut this room and dispose this tow-"
"Shh! Damon! You are..." i started pushing him out the room.
"What? Im what?"
I was laughing at his shamelessness.
"You...are..."
"Say, what huh? Sexy, hot, seduc-"
"Damon!" He went out giggling and i shut the door behind him.
"You didnt answer Seira. Im what?" He spoke softly with his husky tone.

"Hot." I whispered. "And?" He heard that!
"Sweet."
"And?"
"Cute."
"And?"
"Shameless." I bet he was grinning. Today, he was different. He was a young, hot and playful Damon.

"Seira?"
"Hmm?" I put my forehead on the door.
"Can i dress you up?" A blush crept to my cheeks.
"Stop blushing." A spoke again. I started giggling.
"Open the door baby."
"No." I said still smiling.
"I promise, i wont look."
"Its not that."
"Then what?"

Reluctantly, i opened the door slowly. "Im not used to this Damon. Im still shocked."
He looked down, still smiling.
"But..."
He looked up, "but?" He asked with pleading eyes.
"I like this Damon."
"Im glad you do. So can i come in?"
"Maybe." My cheeks began to heat up and automatically i began walking backwards, my wet hair still dripping.

Damon pov
With her eyes cast down, she stepped back and in sync, i, forward.
I slowly shut the door behind me and stood in front of her.
"Trust me." I took her clammy, nervous palm and brought her in front of the great mirror where i put her first, her eyes still down. Her body was flushed red and warm. Does she have any idea how...does she affects me?
"Trust me. Seira, trust me."

She let out a nervous sigh, i hooked my forefinger in towel and slowly in the towel, in two spins, gracefully fell and pooled by her feet.

She is beautiful.
Here she was, exposed, eyes tight shut, heart beating crazily. There was not one mark on her flawless skin, not one. Except for that fading scratch that Mike had caused otherwise...
I was left mersmerized. "You are beauteous Seira."

To remove her from this...heated and nervous circumstance, i began pulling out garments to adorn this goddess of mine.
After putting the undergarments, i pulled out the dark grey, plain maxi dress with a slit, and a deep open neck.
After wearing that, her anxiety slowly faded and i prepared to do so too.

Moving back, i looked at her.
"Simple and elegant."
"Thank you." She said promptly.
"You really shouldnt." I said.
She lifted her face and locked eyes with me. "Why?"
Moving closer, she put her hands on my chest and i leaned in to kiss her. Her warm lips carved around mine and her delicate tongue pushed in.

This feeling...was different and alluring. It had deliberately brought her to my attention the first sight when i saw her, got her married to me and what i did today was just...rare.
My reactions were different and eager for her touch. My fingers spread on her bottom pushing her body to mine.

She gave a soft moan and traced her arms around my neck.
She pulled back slowly leaving me to linger in the feeling with my eyes still closed.
With small strides, she moved away walking out the room leaving me in the heated room...still wanting her.
"Seira."

My hairs at the back of my neck stood rigid. My heartbeat raised and so i could some adrenaline-like sensation pass through me...

This woman was beautiful
This woman was enticing
This woman was shy
This woman was
And only will remain as...

Mine.