Truth hurts

Seira pov
I was so exhausted. It felt as though my legs were made out of jelly. All i was conscious of was being awake and lazily walked into the bathroom where Jess helped me in a light shower and applied an ointment to the few bruises i had.

Damon pov
I too changed into sweats and a grey tshirt while Jess helped my Seira freshen up, i checked my emails. A few from clients, Liam, and last message was a shock.

Michael Harris.

Why the fuck has he messaged me? How dare he! Still, i opened the email.
From: Michael Harris
To: Damon Valero

I was very happy to see a very phenomenon act this evening. You dear wife has many skills, i see. Its a pity to see that she has fell in the wrong arms...
See you. Soon.

Michael Harris, CEO of Harris Timberz Ltd.
What did he mean by wrong arms? Fucking bitch! I angrily deleted the email and turned around to see a tired baby girl.

Jess had left the room and Seira in fatigue. She wore pink shorts and a long tshirt that almost touched the bottom of the shorts. Her arm had a bandage around the elbow. She rubbed her eyes and i walked to her taking her in my arms. She clutched a handful of my tshirt and dozed on my chest.

My stress was gradually fading. Picking her up, i put her down on the bed.
I needed to do some work. Covering her with the soft duvet, i took off to my study upstairs. Firing my laptop, i checked a few emails, my tenders. Liam's assembling project looked promising enough.

Ahh. Pictures. I connected my SD card to my laptop and a pop up appeared. I clicked on it and the folder flashed with images. Seira's.
The ones before the wedding, ones at the wedding and now the ones after the wedding. I checked on them and realised i had already crossed a hundred. Wow.

Seira pov
My eyes suddenly opened and sore sensations filled me. My legs were super painful and my arm too. I stretched slowly and found my body parts in much of a great shape. Oops. Damon. I turned back and saw Damon was not there.
Oh my. Is he still angry? If so, where is he?

Worried, i stood up and damn my legs were painful! "Ow!" I winced and sat back. "What happened? You need something?" Damon was kneeling in front of me with a frustrated look which changed into a frown. Was he angry? "Seira?" God, i was staring. "Are you in pa.."
"Are you still angry with me?" I whispered. He let go of the breath that caught up with him.
"You think so?"
"Maybe."
He kissed my palm. "I was."

"Why?" He sat up straight and i realised he was taller than me. Very. He leaned close, his nose rubbing against mine, the only contact yet it sent chills down me. "You. Are. Mine. And, i... cannot bear to see you with someone else." The voice deep and husky. He kissed my nose, my cheek then my lips.

My hands caressed his cheek while i melted into his kiss. Surprisingly, his tongue cradled mine and he pushed me down on the mattress. The pillows swallowed me.
This man is going to be my death one day.

Mid day- lunch with the Serpents
Damon pov
Neglecting all her bruises and aches, Seira agreed to have lunch with the team. "I dont know why but this is really not that necessary." I held her hand backseat while Bernerd drove us to mom's house.
"Of course it is! Dont forget, i was the captain." I grinned at her boast. Holding her hands, we both opened the doors and went inside the house.

The foyer was absolutely quiet. "Are we in the wrong place?"
I looked at her in a 'duh-no' way.
"Hurray!" People shouted out and rose petal handfuls were thrown on Seira.

I let go of her hand and stepped back, and removed my phone out of my pocket. In the screen i paused, just watching. The petals embracing her beautiful long hair, her eyes shining in extreme delight. Just when she was lifted up and she winced, "Okay. Guys."
I took her down. "She is not feeling well." I said protectively putting my arm around her mind blowing waist.

We sat round the table with all the Serpents players, dad and mom, Aaron and Dayana.
"I am so happy we won. And its all because you dear. Thank you." Mom said and Dad nodded in agreement.
I squeezed her hand. "We are proud of you."

She looked at me and smiled. I took her hand, kissed the palm and winked. She blushed. "And you forget us!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Ah Mikey. Come join us." Dad stood up along with mom and greeted the duo and immediately began talking about the match.

Seira pov
Damon's grip got pretty firm now. "Are you okay?" I asked leaning in. He just nodded.
For lunch we all had this amazing lasagna and a different saucy savoury dish. I ate more than i usually do.

Michael sat across Damon while his wife sat across me and i swear she was looking at me all the time. "Excuse me." I needed to change my bandage so i left for the bathroom.

The bathroom was chocolate colour with amazing showers and a bathtub but our bathroom was bigger. I carefully peeled off the bandage when i felt a presense.
Michael Harris.

"Hello Seira."
I gulped. "W-what are you doing here?" I suddenly became brave. "Im just roaming around you know?" He took steps towards me and my heartbeat raced. Anxiety.
He closed in the gap and my legs were frozen, bile rising to my throat.
Steady Seira. Steady.

"Do you know how...beautiful you are?" He didnt touch but his fingers brushed past my arm. "And you are so sensual. Sweetheart, you need to be in the right arms for something to happen. Ask Damon. He knows." He touched my cheek and pushed his arm away in disgust. "What do you want?"
I asked.

He stepped back, hands in his pockets with a smile. "Nothing. I just wanted to tell you something you should have known before."

"What?"