Happy Endings.

TWO MONTHS LATER...
Authors Pov

It was now honeymoon time where Damon could skew from the direction of global enterprises to a new angle of a romantic time with his wife, Seira.

Just after that incident, police had closely interrogated Michael Harris and his wife who believed to have illegitimate relations and were secretly dealt due course for sexual abuse with Damon during his childhood.
Damon's family was now fully aware of his shenanigans and got him arrested for life imprisonment, and all apologised for being ignorant towards him and Aaron.

After all that, Damon stealthily planned for Seira a honeymoon. The takeover of the hospital was done and Seira was the new owner handling pretty well.

Just after a few weeks of her takeover, Damon planned a trip of a week in Spain and a combo of two weeks in Paris along with Austria.
It was an exotic taste of places though.

They were currently in Austria.
~~~~~~~~~~

Seira Pov
Two months have passed and it seems as if it was years ago- well it should feel like it happened yesterday but Damon never let me feel like it.
He eased on the security but was still a little adamant on having at least one, which i settled with Kavin who was much comfortable.

I had my space.
Right now I was sitting waiting just by the docks where we were using the waters for a good time on the Yacht and moving along. But, unlike Damon, i had no work. He was in the conference indoor meeting regarding some 'stuff' in a hotel just near the beach. While i chose to shop a little and have a small snack time at a local open canteen on the beach.

I bought lots of clothes, mainly summer clothing as it kept on getting hotter. Plus i got a little tan--fading bits of pale skin.
Kavin was by the waters just staring out while i waited sipping on a good mocktail looking at the doors of the luxurious hotel where Damon was.

I wore a gorgeous white halter neck that had to be tied at the neck, which of course Damon had tied because he thought 'it could fall off'.
Mocking him, i sipped one more on the berry slush when i spotted him.

Damon had got a lot--a lot different. I mean he was like London, a wrong way to put it but just like the city, as he was getting older, he looked much younger and prettier. He seemed to at some peace though.

He thought Mason was behind but no, Mason was blackmailed by Michael who had captured his sister forcing him to do his dirty work. Damon considered this and forgived him but still...

Mason was 'The Sleazeball'.

He walked gracefully on tbe shores in a crisp grey suit and white shirt with his branded sunglasses and phone.
"You looked lost. You good?"
I nodded.
"Im good. How was the meeting?"
"Awful. They were being dicks. They couldnt even come to a conclusion."

He hated indecisive people. I mentally noted that.
"What?" He asked while i blankly stared at him.
"Im learning and noting things about you."
He sat on the stool beside me ordering a cold icy glass of water. "What did you learn?"
"That you like organised people. Yes or no kind of guys."
He grinned.
"Thats a keen observation Mrs Valero."

"What else do have you learnt?"
"That you have various split personalities."
He was taken aback.
"And what makes you say that?"
"Not in a bad way, i mean, like you have a childish side, a dominant side, angry, controlling and a sweet side."
"Thats a long list." He smiled boyishly drinking water.
I nodded finishing the drink.

Later on, we took turns to decide on where to go and by evening it was his where he selected to go to a classy diner and have a relaxed evening.
In the hotel room while he gave me space to dress, i wore a dark, almost black dress that was short sleeved and was long. Along with it, i did dark lips and tall black Louboutins.
I curled my hair and pinned them to one side, taking my purse i walked out giving the keys to the receptionist who complimented indirectly as Damon was standing by the doors.

Kavin took us to a grand diner that was lit by dim lanterns and chandeliers that held onto scented candles. The interior was just about dark and classy.
"Shall we?"
Arm in arm, we strolled to a reserved table, settled and ordered.
"Your order will be here in ten minutes." The waiter went off.

"You look beautiful." He broke the silence first.
"So do you." I leaned forward on my arms.
He changed into this hot and sleek black suit. Unfortunately shaving off the cute stubble. I did complain and he shrugged it off.

A slow song by Ed Sheeran began playing and my mind began replaying all the sweet and bittersweet moments we shared.
The date at the café.
Then me refusing.
Damon's stalking.
Then me saying Yes.
His crazy helicopter stunt.
The Wedding.
Our First Kiss
Him Flirting
His Birthday
The Yacht trip
Until The Ball...

And...now.

I looked up and saw him staring. "What?"
"You are quiet and its quite odd."
"How?"
He shrugged and i smiled.
"Very funny." He continued staring.
"What?"
"Dance with me."
"Sure."

Taking my hand, we both went to the centre where somr couples danced and slowly swayed to the tune.
"You know Seira? Im literally very lucky to have you."
I blushed. "Why? I should be saying that."
"I mean, who has ever had a sexy doctor, the captain of a Lacrosse team as his wife?"
I giggled.

"I love you Mrs Valero."
"I love you too Mr Valero."

The End.