There's More

Seira pov
"Aaron was very sweet too. He loved chewing on liquorice even though he was teething." I giggled.
Damon stirred and moved his head to my shoulder then he suddenly pulled the blanket on himself.
I started chuckling along with the others.

"He still has that habit?" Paula asked.
"What habit?" I asked instead.
"Whenever someone talks about him, and he knows that, he would hide inside his blankets." Dayana spoke while choking with laughter.
I started laughing too when something out of the blue poked me and i jolted.
"Ow!"
"What happened?"
I looked to my side to see Damon peeking through smirking.
"Nothing. It was a mosquito." I said emphasizing on the insect.
Damon frowned.

"So, im going into the tent to sleep. Say your goodnights."
"Bye." Paula took off to her tent to Gabriel, Dayana did too. The Harris' were in the lodge.
I still want to know, what happened to Michael? I didnt beat him up.
"What are you thinking about?"
Damon was out from his hiding place and rested on the pillow, i followed the gesture and did the same facing him.
"What happened to Michael?"

Awkward, he gave his childlike grin. "What?"
"Nothing."
I frowned. Did he do some...
"Did you do something?"
"It was Bernerd. I just dropped him to the hospital."
"But Bernerd works on your orders Damon."
"Point."
I sighed, "why did you do this?"

Damon pov
"A man just comes and harasses my wife and i should let that go?"
"Bu-"
"Anyways, so, im a mosquito?"
Her lips pulled into a genuine smile.
"Tell me, a mosquito?"
She began giggling and nodded along.
Small drops of pearl-like tears fell from her eyes.
Worried, i put my arms around her. "Hey, why are you crying?"

"No, they are happy- tears Damon."
"How can tears be happy?"
She smiled and wiped them then slowly creeping close in a hug.
She smelt of apples. Like golden granny Smith apples. I cuddled by her under the soft blanket. "We were talking about you." She spoke.
"And what did you learn?"
"You loved eating apple pies...why didnt you tell me?"
"Just."
"I would have made it for you."
"Really?" It was news. She wanted to cook, for me.

"Uhmm."
We both paused and stared at each other. I stroked her cheek. "Thank you Seira."
"You dont have to thank me."
"Why not? You have doing all this for me the whole day. You even baked a cake for me."
"Well, i had to because i heard that you enjoy homemade food the most."
"Where do you get all this news from?" It was shocking really.
"Paula and Dayana."

It was shocking because, honestly, i didnt really expect them to remember much about me since i used to live with Mike most of the times.
"Damon?" I was cut out by Seira who snapped twice.
"Seira?"
"Yes Damon?" She sang low.
"Can i take you out somewhere?"
She paused because earlier, she asked a question like this before. "Of course you can." Smiling, i pulled her close and folded her in my arms putting my nose in hair.

She smelt of apples
She baked a cake for me
She cooks for me
She listens to me
She doesnt hurt me
She talks to me
She loves me

Seira pov
I tried stirring in sleep but something heavy was on my torso. Propping myself on my elbows, i saw something sweet as the sweetest...

Damon was sleeping on my stomach. His head lay on my tummy, his arms around my hips and his legs tangled with mine. He was so cute.
I stroked his hair and he pushed his nose on my little bump and went to sleep again.
"Baby." I whispered before sleeping.

----------------------
Seira pov
"Ahh!" I woke up when  sharp light hit my eyes directly when i opened em'.
I heard water...where am i?
I pulled myself up to see and     just stood there in shock...

We are on a yacht.

"Morning sleepy head." A voice pulled me out. Looking back i saw Damon with another man that seemed to be the Captain.
"Good morning Mrs Valero." He said with an accent i couldnt recognise. "Hello."
I muttered, while the awkward greetings, Damon's eyes were fixed on me the whole time and they revealed nothing.

"Get the yacht running. Thanks Dev."
"No problem sir. Enjoy sir, ma'am." I smiled and he disappeared on the yacht.
"Damon?" I called and he walked engulfing me into a bear hug lifting me up a little. "Where are we going?"
"Somewhere. By the way, do you know you were snoring the whole way?"

I pulled back abruptly. "I do  not snore!"
"Well, i dont buy that. Am the witness of your snoring." He folded his arms. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"And where are the others?"
"Oh they are going home after some hiking."
"Damon, its rude leaving them like that. We are the hosts."
He pulled me close and pecked my forehead.
"We were the hosts. My birthday is over. Remember?"

I shook my head. "What about my clothes?"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me along into the yacht where polished were the wooden corridors, we passed the huge bar-like place with leather couches and a heavy chandelier hung low.
A staircase began from the corner going down, we went downstairs to another similar looking place but with a fully equiped kitchen.

"A kitchen?"
I asked moving along into another corridor. "Yes."
"You're gonna cook?" I asked catching a glimpse of his cute boyish smirk. Turning right, he opened a door and slowly pushed me inside.

I was in awe. It was the best room i could ask for. It was a closet. Right in my face, i could see stacks of shoes, then the entire left side was filled with dresses and the right with Damons stuff.
"Wow."
"You like it?"
"I love it!" Turning around i smashed myself into Damon hugging him tight.
"Thank you!"

"Wait a sec."
He pulled back smiling. "There's more, baby."