Kuro Aquaras

Name: Kuro Aquaras
Age: 23
Magic: Water God Slayer
Gender: Male
Races: Human
Guild: Fairy Tail
Nickname: Son of Poseidon|Prince of the seas|

Looks: the boy in the media is Kuro
Likes: The ocean|Pearl|Reading|Mirajane|Fairy Tail|Fishing and then releasing them| Mint milkshakes| also some alcohol in a while|

Dislikes: People who disrespect the ocean|people who hurt his friends|Loud noises|Violence|

Personality: he is a calm guy who tries not to rely on violence to solve things but if he needs to he will do everything to protect his friends. He also has a slight crush on mirajane but he doesn't know she loves him back. He was the big brother type for the guild before he dissappeard so many people trusted him he is also pretty laid back he let's you do what you want but when it goes to far he steps in to help you or stop you from doing something you might regret.

Extra: Even tough Kuro is a God Slayer he Has an exceed partner her name is Pearl and he met her a year after he left fairy tail. They have been friends ever since.

Family: he doesn't remember his human parents since he has been with Poseidon for so long. He has a adopted niece since she was the adopted daughter of his uncle Zeus her name was Alexa Storm he also has another uncle who he never met named Hades. He lived with Poseidon,Zeus and Alexa on the Olympus.
_______________________________________
Name: Pearl
Race: Exceed
Age: 4
Gender: Female

Personality: Pearl is a sweet cat who is very kind and loving she is like Kuro but she is the one to some time keep Kuro on a Leash before He does something stupid himself. Even tough she doesn't know Kuro for really long she sees him as a older brother looking out for her.

This is how Pearl looks but she also wears a neklace with a black pearl on it wich Kuro gave to her on her first Birthday with him

Magic: Besides her Aera Magic she can also she also has a Human form

BBut she can also use a bit of air Magic wich she uses to combine with Kuro's water Magic