Chapter 2: What the hell is going on??

(A/N so I had to re-publish this because wattpad didn't want to upload the full story GOMEN)

Kuro's Pov
Me and Pearl were now traveling for a few days when we arrived in Magnolia. Pearl immediately had stars in her eyes."ohhh wow..."i laughed at the expression she was making" i know it's a beautiful city isn't it?" i asked her with a Smile she simply nodded still in a daze I put her on the top of my head so she got a better view even tough I'm not the tallest in the guild because If he wants to that is gramps I'm around the height of Laxus. I walked straight trough Magnolia towards the Fairy Tail guild hall some times stopping to say hello in towns people who I haven't seen in years they gave me and Pearl some food on the way. This is what I like about Magnolia the people are really friendly.

When the guild hall came in to view I didn't believe what I was seeing. "uhm Kuro is it supposed to look like that?"  Pearl asked from the spot on my head. I shook my head in a No "what the hell happend here" i asked myself. But then I felt the ground shaking. "Pearl I do not like the feeling this is giving fly up and tell me what's going on" i told my furry feline friend she nodded and took out her wings flying up. After a few seconds she came rushing down. "Well?" i asked her i did not like the look on her face. "Very very big castle in the water!"  she said I paled I only knew one guild who had a castle like that and one stupid enough to go after Fairy Tail....Phantom.  I jumped on the building to see the Phantom Lord guild hall it looked like a crab with those legs. "Wait what Is that thing sticking out of the castle?" i gasped as I felt the power it was giving off "Jupiter" and by the looks of it its going to fire... I felt rage running trough my body "he dared to try and hurt my family? And also trespassing in MY WATERS?!?! I closed my eyes concentrating on the water letting my Magic do its work.
When I opened my eyes I saw an all familiar Magic circle

"i son of Poseidon, Prince of the seas command you...Poseidon's Rage...ERUPT"
The moment the Cannon fired a big wall of water shot up under the blast making it go upwards and missing the guild. Pearl looked at me in awe she never saw my big moves so she was impressed. "woahh I didn't know you could do that!"  she exclaimed I just smiled at her and motioned her to follow me. I jumped off the guild hall making myself known. I was looking at the red head infront of me who turned towards me. "Honestly Erza I know your a s-class wizard and very strong but trying to block a beam of the Jupiter Cannon?  I know there are reckless members in the guild but I expected better of you" i ended the last part with a grin. But Erza didn't appreciate it. "Tell me who you are Right now and what you're doing here" her voice was low and dangerous but I wasn't afraid. I just chuckled wich seems to enrage her more I took my hood off "Hey I get it i was gone for a few years and what come i back to you guys having war with Phantom" i smiled at her "nice seeing you again minna its been a while.
_______________________________________
Hi guys this was already the second chapter don't worry I will atleast write 3 more chapters today and upload them but see you next time
-cookie-chan