chapter 4: 5 long years...

Kuro's Pov
"it has been a long time hasn't it son?" i heard a very familiar voice behind me i chuckled" yeah it has been 5 years already hasn't it gramps?" i asked as I looked at them father figure who just sat down next to me. "tell me did you found what you were looking for?" he asked me i grabbed my bag and pulled out the ocean stone i handed him the stone with a wide grin on My face "does that answer your question?" i asked a hint of smugness in my voice. He looked at me with a tear in his eyes as he gave me the stone back "i am so proud of you boy and I am very happy your back" i started to tear up myself and took the ols man in a hug "thanks gramps it's great to be home" and together we walked towards the guild

Gramps stood on the stage I was behind him with Pearl on my Shoulder. "My children 5 years long he was absent ONE OF MY CHILDREN HAS RETURNED I SAY TO YOU WELCOME HOME KURO. After the master said that I stepped forward and people started crying and cheering. I decided to shut them up" Hey guys it's good to be home I said and I stepped off the stage to talk with them but what I did not expect was to be pulled into a hug by none other than...Mirajane Strauss. Ok so let me tell you I have loved mira since I left so that she hugged me was kind of a surprise "m-mira?" i questioned the white haired beauty. I heard her sniffing quietly in my chest "Welcome home" she said with a soft voice. I smiled at her and pulled her in my chest I whispered in her ear "how about we go for dinner tonight just you and me my place my treat" she pulled away and looked me in the eye she was blushing so hard I was trying to keep myself from laughing but what took me by suprise was that she nodded and I started blushing myself.
After a akward moment I walked towards an old friend of mine Titania herself. I approached her whilst she was sitting at the table with two boys who I remembered as a grown up Natsu and Gray with a girl I haven't seen before. "Hey guys" i said smiling as I pulled out a seat joining there table. "Kuro it's been awhile hasn't it?" Erza said as she looked at me with a strawberry cake in her hands.
"yes it has and I see you still love your strawberry cake" i laughed. I turned to the blonde girl sitting at the table "hi I'm Kuro it's nice to meet you. I assume you're new to the guild?" i asked her. "oh yes my name is Lucy and I joined Fairy Tail 2 weeks ago" she answered me "so what's your Magic Lucy?" i asked the blonde
"oh I'm a celestial Spirit mage" she answered with sparkles in her eyes showing her keys to me "that is a interesting type of Magic I don't think I have seen someone in our guild with that type of Magic but I want to personally welcome you to the family" i smiled at her she thanked me and I walked towards the bar where master was sitting and mira was cleaning mugs "Hello Mira" i greeted her and sat down at the bar "oh hi" she answered shyly "can I have a mint shake and a sandwich?"
I asked the barmaid."o sure just 5 minutes." i thanked her and turned to master. " i heard a few things in my Travels and I think you have an idea what's going to happen"what is it boy? The old man asked" Oracion seis" is all I said wich was enough because the Old man looked at me with a face that said he knew all to well what I was talking about. Just then Mira came back with my order I thanked her and tried to pay but she said it was her 'treat' as soon as I took a bite in my sandwich I looked at master we both had the same knowing look in our eyes.

"that is what were going after"

_______________________________________
And that is a wrap the Phantom Lord arc is over and we are entering the Oracion seis Arc I hope your excited. Because I am honestly the Oracion seis Arc is after the Grand Magic Games Arc one of my favorite Arcs
Bye Minna
-Cookie-chan