chapter 19: Proposing

Kuro's Pov
I was headed towards the guild "you ready for today Kuro?" my exceed partner asked me i nodded to her "yeah" i said as I opened the door so I walked to Mira "Hey Mira can u come from behind the bar for a minute?"  i asked my girlfriend "sure Kuro what's the matter?"  she asked with a curious look so I inhaled and took the ring off my neck and grabbed her hand and put it in het palm and went on my knee I heard girls in the guild gasp and Mira put her other hand In front of her mouth and she was almost crying " Mira I have known you for so long and we have been going out for a while and I want to say I love you and want to spent all my days with you,so Will you marry me? " i asked her and she was crying "yes I would love to"  she cried as she jumped in my arms so I stoop up and kissed her and heard the guild cheer around us.
I got separated from Mira because all the men got around me and congratulated me.

Mira's Pov
The Girls of the Guild pulled me apart after Kuro proposed and I accepted I'm so happy Lisanna stood next to me and whispered in my ear "about time" i blushed and giggled "congratulations Mira"  Lucy said as she hugged me i hugged her back and thanked her "o girls I know who are going to me my brides maid and made of honor"  i said making them all fall silent immediately "ok my made of Honor is ofcourse Lisanna and for bridesmaids Lucy,Erza,Cana, Levy and Wendy"  i announced making a few of them cheer and some groan disappointed.

Kuro's Pov
"Hey guys I got my groomsmen and best man"  i said to them making them pay attention "okay my best man will be Elfman and my groomsman will be Natsu Gray, Gray that means a shirt and keep it on got it,  and finally Alzack"  i said "now how about a Party?"  i called out to the entire guild making everyone cheer while everyone was partying I made my way to Mira and hugged her from behind "i love you"  i said placing a kiss on the back of her head.

The next day
"Hey everyone Gildarts is coming back" a random member called out making me chuckle "just in time old man,just in time" i looked towards Lucy who was panicking about who Gildarts was and Mira smiling at her reaction explained who he was when suddenly "Magnolia is entering the Gildarts shift" the announcement came and the city got split in half "calm down Lucy" i said approaching the panicking blonde "let's just say these are precautions" i said chuckling after I saw her even more confused face "He's clumsy"  i answerd her unspoken question.

"Excuse me miss I'm looking for Fairytail can you tell me where it is?"  he asked Mira "really?"  i asked myself sweatdropping "Silly you are here it's me Mirajane l" Mira said he then got a look of disbelief in his eyes "Wait Mira that's you?"  he basically shouted "Hey Gildarts Fight me"  i hope you can guess who shouted that "ah Natsu that's a face I'll never forget" he replied smiling and when Natsu dashed at him he just 1-shot him straight into the roof making us all laugh he then walked to Master giving his mission report and I almost spat out my drink when I heard even Gildarts couldn't complete it. I decided I would visit the Oldman later tonight.

That evening
I saw Natsu running out of Gildarts' house so I walked to the open door and knocked "how's it going old man?"  i asked the crash mage He laughed "alright I suppose"  he answered "tell me what mission did you take?"  i asked him he looked at me with grave eyes "the black dragon one"  he replied lowly my face dropped and I stopped smiling "the beast it'su alive?" i asked the crash mage and he nodded making me ball my fists then I sighed trying to lighten the mood "Well there's one thing you might want to know" i began slowly he nodded for me to continue "Mira and I you see.. We're getting married" i said blushing he put his hand on my Shoulder and smiled "good job kid take care of her alright?"  he said I nodded at the 3rd Father figure in my life "see you at the wedding" i joked and he laughed but nodded anyway and with that i made my way back home.