chapter 28: Crocus! the city of flowers

Kuro's Pov
I sat down in the train compartment with the B-Team and Alexa was with us sleeping in my lap while Mira stroked her hair while leaning on my shoulder "you guys ready?" i asked them "yeah don't worry we'll show them" Laxus told me and I nodded "the train will now be arriving at Crocus station" came trough the intercom "well then it seems we are here,don't worry I'll make sure Mira is back in time for the games" i told them as I stood up I woke up Alexa who rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn as she took mine and Mira's hand we decided to have a family trip "So is there any place you want to go?" i asked Alexa who nodded her head "i want to go to the gardens" she told me "alright then we'll go to the gardens" i said as we walked towards the Palace where the gardens were.

After we visited the Gardens Alexa said she was hungry so we went to a restaurant "table for 3 please" I asked the waiter who nodded as he lead us to a table next to a Window i pulled Mira and Alexa's chairs back so they could sit down Alexa was seated next to the window as she wanted to look out of the window while Mira sat next to her and I across from them I had a sandwich while Mira took the soup Alexa took some fries she nibbled on from time to time.

We had a lot of fun that day but as seeing Mira needed to be back in time she decided to play it safe so she could take a small nap so I walked with Alexa and Mira to team B's Inn wich was not that far from team A i kissed Mira and Alexa hugged her before climbing my leg telling me she wanted to sit on my shoulder wich I happily let her as now she had an unobstructed view of everything around us as I was already tall with her on my shoulders she could easily look over everyone "Hey daddy something is going on there!"  she told me as she pointed to a crowd that started forming I walked that way but then I heard a certain fire dragon slayer yelling clearly someone was stupid enough to piss off Natsu I let out a sigh as I squirmed trough the crowd "Enough" i said calmly as I looked around I saw Lucy and happy while opposite of the stood two boys I haven't seen before with two cats behind them "hi aunty Lucy" Alexa cheered from my shoulders who looked back up at her and smiled at my daughter I took her off my shoulders and gave her to Lucy she nodded as I stood in-between Natsu and the blonde haired guy "Listen we don't want any trouble yet do we now?" i asked calmly Natsu was about to object but closed his mouth when he saw the glare I directed towards him "pff and what are you going to do about it" the blonde haired guy said with cockyness while the black haired guy stayed silent studying me "unfortunately there isn't much I can do since I don't want my guild discalified and I don't think your master would be too happy if the same happened with your guild" i told them as my face remained stoic he gritted his teeth but turned around before looking back over his shoulder "Don't think this is over"  he spat and walked away when I couldn't see him anymore I let out a sigh and turned back to my guild mates "you guys okay?"  i asked and they nodded as I turned to Natsu "Listen Natsu I don't know what they said but if you got angry they probably deserve a beat down but I want you to keep the fighting for In the arena not outside of it alright?"  i asked and he nodded I smiled a bit as I offered my hand as I he took it I pulled him up "i don't want to panic you but I think it would be better if you leave to your Inn it's getting late" i told them and they nodded as Lucy handed my Alexa she ran off with Natsu and Happy,now you all must be wondering where pearl is?  Well she's with a exceed couple near the newly located exceed village I think they are her parents but I can't be sure but I'm allowing her to stay there as long as she wants to.

It was early in the morning or late in the night whatever you call it when the door opened and the B-Team entered the room "Hey guys" i welcomed them all with something to drink wich they gladly took as Laxus was the last "thanks" he replied and I nodded before joining them at their table "So how did it go and what did you have to do?"  i asked them when Mira spoke up "well first of all it was a giant maze that kept changing itself and we came in second place" she told me and I nodded as a smile crept on my lips "it's great to hear and without a doubt master will be proud of you" i told them "where is the squirt?"  Gajeel asked and I smiled a bit "in bed but don't worry I'm sure she'll be cheering more for you then for the other team" i told them wich caused the guys and Cana to smirk and Juvia and Mira to smile fondly Jellal just shook his head with a small smile eventually I took Mira's hand and we walked to our room after we said goodnight to everyone. I closed the door behind us and laid down on my back as Mira laid her head on my chest "do your best tomorrow I'll be proud of you no matter what" i told her and she kissed me briefly before laying on my chest again as we fell asleep