chapter 26:X791

No one's pov
"mommy!" a 6 year old girl called as she jumped on her mother's bed she had her father's black hair and her mother's light blue eyes her name was Alexa the woman who was sleeping in the bed got up and let out a yawn as she rubbed her eyes "what's wrong Alexa?" Mirajane asked her daughter "i wanna go to the guild and play with Asuka-chan" the girl said with enthusiasm making the older woman giggle "alright let mommy get dressed and then we'll go to the guild" she told her daughter with a smile as her daughter ran out of the room Mira got out of bed even after all those years she still wears some of Kuro's shirts as she dressed into her regular pink dress she looked at the picture of her and Kuro on their wedding day "No matter how long I still wish I could see you" she said as she looked at the picture Mira was smiling brightly as it was the happiest day of her life she walked downstairs of their house where Alexa was waiting in the living room "you know you have to go to school first right?" Mira asked Alexa who nodded "come on I'll bring you to school and after that I'll pick you up we will head to the guild alright?" she asked and Alexa nodded and grabbed her mother's hand as together they walked to Alexa's school.

After Mira had dropped off Alexa she noticed some members of the guild weren't there so she decided to ask "Hey Laki do you know where everyone went?" she asked the wood mage "oh yeah you weren't at the guild earlier, well you see blue Pegasus came and they told us the island still existed so they're going to check it out" Laki explained as Mira's eyes widened at the idea of Kuro still being alive. It had been two hours so she decided to pick up Alexa from her school. As Mirajane approached the school Alexa was waiting for her with a large smile "Mommy!" she yelled as she ran to Mirajane who took her in her arms and picked her off the ground softly kissing her forehead "you had fun?" she asked Alexa who nodded furiously making the takeover mage smile she set the girl down and intertwined their hands as they walked back to the guild hall "Hello minna!" Alexa yelled trough the hall as she ran in she was met with greetings of other members who smiled at the energetic young girl "where's Asuka-chan?" she asked as she put her finger on her lip tilting her head "Asuka is at home because Alzack and Bisca are away" Mira told the girl who pouted but then she turned to Romeo "Romeo-nii!" she yelled as she hugged the teens leg he ruffled Alexa's hair "come on let's play" Alexa said smiling Romeo just nodded and chased Alexa trough the hall as the young girl giggled Mira smiled at her daughter enjoying herself when the guild doors where kicked open "well is it me or does it look even more dead in here?" Teebo a member of Twilight Ogre that had been terrorizing Fairytail and taken over Magnolia as they were forced to a rundown building outside the city "what do you want Teebo?" Macao who had taken the role of Fairytail's fourth master asked annoyed Teebo grinned "the boss wants you to pay up" Teebo told him as his hands went in his pockets "i don't have the money we'll pay you next month" Macao tried but Teebo didn't have any of it as he let is crew trash the guild hall "Stop it!" Romeo yelled as he stood in front of Teebo fire dancing in his fists Romeo gave an speech about how this wasn't the Fairytail he knew "annoying brat" Teebo said as he went to punch Romeo he got kicked In the back with a foot of Fire as all type of magic dealt with Teebo's little group there was one magic that got Mira's attention and that was the black water that smashed against someone "yo! Sorry we're late!" Natsu said grinning "We're home!" Lucy added "and we don't plan to leave soon" Kuro's calm voice rang trough the hall as Mira saw him she broke down and rushed to him he almost fell over at the sudden tackle "Mira?" he asked she nodded as she sobbed in his chest "you big idiot" she sniffed as Kuro put his arms around his hand resting in her neck he lifted her head and gave her a soft kiss Alexa was watching from a distance and her eyes furrowed as she had never seen this man and was now kissing her mother so she walked up to her mother and pulled her dress grabbing her attention "mommy who's that?" she asked and Kuro's eyes widened and looked at Mira you could see shock in his eyes so Mira grabbed the girl In her arms "this Alexa,is your father" she said and small tears ran down Kuro's cheeks as Mira told the girl that who now also was in tears stretching her arms to Kuro wanting to be held by the man he took her in his arms as Alexa buried her face in the crook of his neck "Daddy!" she wailed as she sobbed In his neck as he held her he gently rocked her on his arms other Fairytail members were looking in shock as the little girl called Kuro her father Mira had grabbed his hands as she took him with her to the bar and sat down next to him "how old?" he asked stroking his daughter's head "6 years I found out I was pregnant when we were told you died" she said looking down he nodded and grabbed her by Mira's cheek and put his forehead against hers "I'm sorry for leaving you" he told her and she shook her head "it's not your fault" she assured him "i still feel guilty" he told her master had then gathered everyone and now it was Kuro's turn "Everyone I want you to meet Fairytail's 5th guild master Kuro Aquaras!" he announced making the hall fall silent as members cried for him to keep the position Kuro put his finger to his lip sushing them "well then Kuro go ahead" Makarov said as Kuro cleared his throat "well as first order of business I allow Laxus Dreyar to rejoin the guild" he said as the thunder God tribe all yelled their appreciation at him "secondly I'm naming Makarov Dreyar as 6th guild master, I don't want the position...yet,you're still not done here gramps you're the best we have" Kuro said as Makarov paled and the rest of the guild cheered Kuro smirked "this was your plan all along wasn't it boy?" Makarov asked and Kuro let a cheeky grin play on his lips before he turned to Mira "let's go home" he said and she nodded as together they walked out of the guild with a sleeping Alexa in Kuro's arms as they arrived at their home they put her in bed together before walking into their own bedroom as Mira tackled him into the bed she laid upon his chest with closed eyes as Kuro played with her ponytail "I'm glad you're back" she sighed softly Kuro hummed in agreement "why did you name her Alexa?" Kuro asked Mira who smiled "i thought you would like the name" she said and Kuro smiled kissing the top of her head "i love it" he said and they both closed their eyes as they fell asleep in each other's embrace after seven long years apart.