chapter 9: Hello Lamia Scale!

Kuro's Pov
Ichiya was flying towards the door but was stopped mid-air I looked towards the door when I heard a voice"is this how you greet the mighty Lamia Scale?" the voice that spoke belonged to a white haired boy he punched Ichiya back towards the other fairy Tailers. Next to the boy was a girl with pink hair like Natsu these two weren't the only ones I felt I could feel another Magic power outside the door I focused on it and grinned when I finnaly recognized it
"so you've come Iron Rock Jura"
I look away one second to the door and what do I see when I turn my head around almost everyone here was getting into fighting stances
"are you kidding me?" i asked myself i wanted to stop them but someone beat me to It "ENOUGH,we are not here to fight each other we have a strong enemy against us we must save our energy for against them." the one that spoke? iron Rock Jura 10th wizard Saint. "I have to agree with jura here we are here to join forces not to fight out some petty rivalries from the past" i said making myself known to the rest. Jura looked at me and his eyes widened when he recognized me"its good to know we have a God of Olympus at our side" he said focusing on me "yes well imfraid I'm all you have since Alexa has been gone for a while" i pointed out to him he just nodded any started speaking again "i seems almost all delinquents are present only the representative of Cait Shelter has yet to arrive" they started bawling on a rumor about how Cait Shelter is only sending one member and they think He is such a big deal but that doesn't matter to me all I want is finish this mission and head back home to Mirajane about 5 minutes past when the door opend and a little girl came rushing in. "im sorry I am late I-" she was cut of as she tripped on a rock oh poor kid.
She stood up and dusted herself off
"Hello my name is Wendy and I'm from Cait Shelter" the blue headed girl named Wendy introduced her self I smiled at the Girl i could feel a power I felt with only two other people before and those are Gajeel and Natsu so if my guess is correct she is a dragon slayer but I will not make any assumptions just yet. I looked around at the rest of the crew and I was so close in bursting out in laughter the shock on their faces was hilarious the first one to retrieve the Face of shock was Gray"they sent a little girl???" i shook my head at gray's statement I saw the Girl was nervous so I walked up to her and put my hand on her head she looked up to me with questiong eyes I just smiled at her her eyes calmed a bit."what are they thinking sending a little girl all alone on this dangerous mission" i heard the pink haired girl who I learned was sherry say."She is not alone you big headed bimbo" i heard a voice insult Sherry from behind Wendy the latter turning around to see a white cat "oh Carla you followed me here?" she asked the white cat "of course I did child you are not old enough to travel unsupervised" ok so this cat Is like a mother figure to Wendy good to know. I looked back at the group and saw happy standing at Lucy's legs saying something about telling Carla he hasn't be Neutered yet I laughed at the small cat I turned to see Pearl looking at me silently asking if she could talk to her. I nodded to her.

Pearl's Pov
I walked up to the newly arrived cat and stood infront of her my eyes scanning her. I looked back at her and smiled. "Hi! My name is Pearl is nice to meet you!" i said cheerfully putting my paw out for her to shake. She took my paw and shook it "Hello Pearl my name is Carla" she answered I grabbed something out of my backpack and handed it to her. "but why are you giving it to me?" she asked. I just smiled"Well because when I look at you i see someone I can trust and someone I will be friends with for a long time" i told her she looked again at what I gave and smiled softly "thank you Pearl I will treasure this for the rest of my life" Carla said. I gave her a hug and flyed back towards Kuro.

Kuro's Pov
I looked at Pearl who just sat down on my Shoulder "and what did you give her?" i asked my feline companion
"a white pearl" she answered giggling
I sighed. This was something Pearl did if she liked you she gave you a pearl in the color of how good of a friend you are white being the best and red being the worst. I scratched behind her ear and turned toward every one else to see they were about to start the meeting