chapter 12: Goodbye Cait Shelter

Kuro's Pov
When I woke up I found myself in a tent on a bed Gray was sitting next to me. "oh Kuro your awake" Gray said I just grunted in response sitting up "how long was i out?" i asked him "a few hours don't sweat" he responded "everyone is waiting for us you ready to leave?" he continued. I just nodded and followed Gray out of the tent towards the group who were standing near Master Robaul of Cait Shelter. "listen there is something I haven't told you We are not the descendents of the Nirvid people. We are the Nirvid people Nirvana was made by my hands solitude was my punishment but then came along a young boy with a blue haired girl"
Robaul said "so you mean this entire guild was made for Wendy?"  i asked he nodded they started fading suddenly and Wendy cried out "wait where are you going please don't leave me" she pleaded. "Wendy you have a new family now their right behind you"  he said pointing towards us and with that Robaul faded from existence along with Wendy's guild mark. She fell towards her knees and cried Carla who also was in tears was being hugged from behind by Pearl who used her paws to calm her down.
Erza kneeled next to Wendy.
"why don't you come with us, come to Fairy Tail" she said Wendy nodded. So we said goodbye to Lamia Scale and to Blue Pegasus and made our way back to Magnolia.

It was already a week since Wendy and Carla joined I was currently alone because Pearl went along with missions with Wendy and Carla she really gets along with them also it helps Carla approves of Pearls company and sees her as a friend they were currently sitting at a table chatting so I turned towards my girlfriend and asked her for some food.
"Hey Mira can I get the usual?"  i asked her. "sure Kuro 2 minutes" she said I smiled at her and turned around i looked into the guild and watched Gray walk up to Natsu I don't know what he said but Natsu rushed out of the Guild dragging Wendy with him. I didn't know what it was but Gray gave of a strange vibe. But Mira called me back in the world with my food so I took a bite and looked at her.
"unbelievable Mira every time you make it taste so good" i complimented her she blushed "Well it's not so good as your cooking she said I simply chuckled.

It was later in the guild when Elfman and Macao came in the Guild with a tied up knockout Gray" okay can anyone tell me what's going on? " i asked pointing towards Gray. "Well you see Gray sold out Natsu to some lady and we want to know why" Elfman explained. I sighed knowing Gray wouldn't do it without a reason I motioned them to follow me and walked to master and put up a chair tho let them put Gray on i used a ball of water to splash in his face. I looked him in the eyes when he woke up my face was calm and hat a Stern look on my face he visibly flinched master was next to me also not very happy
"Speak"  i said so he told me and master about Natsu's promise he forgot about the silent city and he wanted to get Daphne out of the way.
After he was done I frowned "so you mean she has made an artificial dragon? And used Natsu as a power source?"  i asked him he nodded to my question. "we can let him go now gramps what we need to do now is defend Magnolia gramps"  i said to Master he nodded "you're right boy first priority is do protect Magnolia.
____________________________________
Hi minna Already chapter 12 and this book is going to be some longer then the others and we are nearing the Edolas-Arc so see you next chapter
-cookie-chan